Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am so lusting after Amber Rose in the big deal. I took my self to the SB website to see if it was on offer there and almost got sucked into the body lotion discount! I finally had a look on the Sukin site and they have a 40% BF sale still going on, and I got a further 15% off for my first order so very pleased with that. All in I got 2 facial scrubs, the only thing of theirs I have tried, a large night and day cream and two moisturisers for £44. So I’m quite pleased with that, and anything over £30 is free postage. I don’t regard this as unjustified as had been planning to try them, 😂😂😂.
Get on the naughty step anyway.

They now have another set on offer which is £12 with the BLACKFRIDAY20 code which is still working. Not sure what`s in the set because the site is playing up and I can`t get the page to scroll.
And you had better get on the naughty step, too!

The three in that set are Black’s Club Leather, Oud Alif and Kings Wood. I didn’t look, obviously - a friend told me :oops:

Do we know if the Black Friday sets will be back at all please?
I have only just got into S&B over the weekend and the bundles were already gone :(

Get on the naughty step anyway.

And you had better get on the naughty step, too!

The three in that set are Black’s Club Leather, Oud Alif and Kings Wood. I didn’t look, obviously - a friend told me :oops:
Id have had that one too if it hadn’t been £4.95 delivery so I’ve resisted. 🫤 (does that keep me off the naughty step…?)

Well spotted, Mazza. Unfortunately trying to find anything on Shay & Blue’s f**@!* awful website has put me in a mood as it always does. It has to be the worst website ever and it’s full of errors. Anyway, I managed to find the 4 x 10ml bottles for £25 Explorer Collection (as below - very good offer but I am not particularly interested in the selection offered). I can’t find that TSV-type set at all, though. Have you bought up all the stock??

Does anyone know what the fragrances are in this collection???

My shay and blue fruity bundle arrived. I’ve just unpackaged it all. I also picked up my Provence Spanish blood orange, eau de parfum, body butter and bath & shower gel. I’ve had a quick spritz of the Provence parfum. Need to let it settle. Very happy with my haul. Shortly a shower and body butter then a short spritz this evening. Feedback to follow. Wanted to post a pic but keep being told too large to upload. I’ve tried various ways with no success

My shay and blue fruity bundle arrived. I’ve just unpackaged it all. I also picked up my Provence Spanish blood orange, eau de parfum, body butter and bath & shower gel. I’ve had a quick spritz of the Provence parfum. Need to let it settle. Very happy with my haul. Shortly a shower and body butter then a short spritz this evening. Feedback to follow. Wanted to post a pic but keep being told too large to upload. I’ve tried various ways with no success
My S&B BF Fruity Bundle hasn’t been sent yet. I ordered early afternoon on Friday and in “My Orders” on the (f*****g awful) website, it’s just saying “unfulfilled”. They have taken my money, of course. I tell you, they don’t like me!

Ooh, I like that M&S Provenance range, especially the Spanish Blood Orange body butter. Was there a deal on it that I missed?

My S&B BF Fruity Bundle hasn’t been sent yet. I ordered early afternoon on Friday and in “My Orders” on the (f*****g awful) website, it’s just saying “unfulfilled”. They have taken my money, of course. I tell you, they don’t like me!

Ooh, I like that M&S Provenance range, especially the Spanish Blood Orange body butter. Was there a deal on it that I missed?
It’s a fantastic bundle from Shay. So disappointed I can’t share a picture. The website is dire. I had an order from a previous heads up from SCW. Nothing was showing on my account. Had to message them via twitter twatter. Resolved.

Yes Donna advised not sure if the offer is still running. I’m testing it out fab vfm. I’m intrigued to see how it fares again Shay as I adore Blood oranges

The first of my parcels from Shay arrived yesterday - one order split into two boxes which was slightly weird, both delivered by Royal Mail but at separate times which was also weird, anyway the blood oranges hand/body wash and lotion were lovely, as was the black tulip hand/body wash and I’m delighted with the Black Friday bundle. 😁
Second of my orders due today, though with the postal strikes it might get delayed.

It’s a fantastic bundle from Shay. So disappointed I can’t share a picture. The website is dire. I had an order from a previous heads up from SCW. Nothing was showing on my account. Had to message them via twitter twatter. Resolved.

Yes Donna advised not sure if the offer is still running. I’m testing it out fab vfm. I’m intrigued to see how it fares again Shay as I adore Blood oranges
I had a look on the M&S site and there don’t appear to be any offers. I must read the forum more often! Mind you, M&S do have quite frequent Beauty deals so I’m sure another offer will be along soon.

The first of my parcels from Shay arrived yesterday - one order split into two boxes which was slightly weird, both delivered by Royal Mail but at separate times which was also weird, anyway the blood oranges hand/body wash and lotion were lovely, as was the black tulip hand/body wash and I’m delighted with the Black Friday bundle. 😁
Second of my orders due today, though with the postal strikes it might get delayed.
I missed the postman yesterday and he left a card to collect a tracked parcel from the Delivery Office myself - it's only 10 mins’ walk so I don’t usually mind. (Pretty sure this is something else I ordered - the S&B is still showing unfulfilled). Sadly, I don’t think it will be open until Friday as there’s a 2 day strike now? My local main PO is open as usual but I don’t think there are posties or Delivery/Sorting offices till Friday? Could be wrong. There’s always a bit of a queue so I bet it will be horrendous when I go to collect after the strike.

Post Office counters are different from Royal Mail, the former are usually subcontracted, it is RM who are on strike those are the ones who deliver. There will be continuous two days strikes throughout December up until the 24th December

Post Office counters are different from Royal Mail, the former are usually subcontracted, it is RM who are on strike those are the ones who deliver. There will be continuous two days strikes throughout December up until the 24th December
Yes, the next strike after today/tomorrow is next Friday 9th, then Sunday 11th. Apparently, they are still aiming to deliver Tracked 24 and Special Delivery items and prescriptions. I tried to get my Tracked item (for which I got the card yesterday) redirected to the Post Office but it wouldn’t let me enter the data they wanted, then it said the site was not responding. Seems royalmail.com is nearly as bad as shay&blue.com.

Anyhoo, I had a message about an hour ago that my S&B order has been despatched. About time! It was actually Thursday when I ordered, not Friday, so it’s been nearly a week. Not that I am running out of perfume!

Yes, the next strike after today/tomorrow is next Friday 9th, then Sunday 11th. Apparently, they are still aiming to deliver Tracked 24 and Special Delivery items and prescriptions. I tried to get my Tracked item (for which I got the card yesterday) redirected to the Post Office but it wouldn’t let me enter the data they wanted, then it said the site was not responding. Seems royalmail.com is nearly as bad as shay&blue.com.

Anyhoo, I had a message about an hour ago that my S&B order has been despatched. About time! It was actually Thursday when I ordered, not Friday, so it’s been nearly a week. Not that I am running out of perfume!
Running out of perfume god forbid. I’m going to have to be generous in my spritzing if I’m going to make a dent in my supplies! Update on the M&S range pleasant. Nice smell after settling. I couldn’t tell if it lasted. I’m at work tomorrow so I’ll spray liberally and see how it lasts. Shower gel nice but very little orange fragrance. Body butter lovely smell and beautifully moisturising.

Running out of perfume god forbid. I’m going to have to be generous in my spritzing if I’m going to make a dent in my supplies! Update on the M&S range pleasant. Nice smell after settling. I couldn’t tell if it lasted. I’m at work tomorrow so I’ll spray liberally and see how it lasts. Shower gel nice but very little orange fragrance. Body butter lovely smell and beautifully moisturising.
I haven’t tried my Spanish Blood Orange shower gel yet but I agree the body butter is gorgeous.

I bought two more of the hand creams, they are still £4 so that must be their rrp. I stick with the Greek Olive as I dislike the smell of orange, the other fragrance is British Seaweed no idea as they have no testers. Dislike strong smelling hand creams, so these are perfect for me.

I bought two more of the hand creams, they are still £4 so that must be their rrp. I stick with the Greek Olive as I dislike the smell of orange, the other fragrance is British Seaweed no idea as they have no testers. Dislike strong smelling hand creams, so these are perfect for me.
Ah, I don’t think I’ve seen the Provenance hand creams (the beauty department in my local store is quite small). I smelt all the range in a big store some time ago and like them all. My favourite is the orange but there’s a British Seaweed hand wash in the stash as well.

I have a free M&S Fragrance Society (the range that is a bit like Molton Brown) hand cream in the Sparks app today. As no doubt you canny lot have seen, they have an Advent calendar thing - well 12 Days of Christmas - so I’ll be checking that every day. Lidl have an app calendar as well but it’s not as good (2 bags of crisps for £1.50 today!).

Ah, I don’t think I’ve seen the Provenance hand creams (the beauty department in my local store is quite small). I smelt all the range in a big store some time ago and like them all. My favourite is the orange but there’s a British Seaweed hand wash in the stash as well.

I have a free M&S Fragrance Society (the range that is a bit like Molton Brown) hand cream in the Sparks app today. As no doubt you canny lot have seen, they have an Advent calendar thing - well 12 Days of Christmas - so I’ll be checking that every day. Lidl have an app calendar as well but it’s not as good (2 bags of crisps for £1.50 today!).

I got chocolate footballs on mine… 🤷‍♀️

Latest posts

Back