Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously I checked it out when I got the email but I don’t want more of these fragrances. Believe it or not! Sensational offer though.

Have just received my 2 Shay BF bundles and the 2ml sample I ordered was Sicilian Limes. Well hello!!! I really like it, 😂😂. I don’t expect it will be in a mega deal though, but double that up with Amber Rose and I’m in!!!!

Obviously I checked it out when I got the email but I don’t want more of these fragrances. Believe it or not! Sensational offer though.

Have just received my 2 Shay BF bundles and the 2ml sample I ordered was Sicilian Limes. Well hello!!! I really like it, 😂😂. I don’t expect it will be in a mega deal though, but double that up with Amber Rose and I’m in!!!!
Errr, not.

I really like Sicilian Limes as well. A few on here think it has a curry smell - of course as soon as I read that, I squirted a bit on and imagined I could smell curry as well but I can’t now so I’ve decided they were just nutters.

Errr, not.

I really like Sicilian Limes as well. A few on here think it has a curry smell - of course as soon as I read that, I squirted a bit on and imagined I could smell curry as well but I can’t now so I’ve decided they were just nutters.
Lol I’m one of the nutters who could smell curry when I tried Sicilian Limes 🥘

Yes I also can detect a curry smell. I find you have to leave them for quite a while to warm up

before they ‘settle’, and then they do smell quite different. A couple of them smelled like mothballs (remember them?!) at first on me, but later in the day were lovely.

I like the smell of moth balls, reminds me of my granny as she used them in her wardrobes. I once when a teenager told a woman at work, Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass smelt like moth balls. She was not impressed.

Some perfumes have a cumin note and that can smell like curry.

Lol I’m one of the nutters who could smell curry when I tried Sicilian Limes 🥘
Oops, sorry :oops: I think I know that note that puts you in mind of curry, though.

Yes I also can detect a curry smell. I find you have to leave them for quite a while to warm up

before they ‘settle’, and then they do smell quite different. A couple of them smelled like mothballs (remember them?!) at first on me, but later in the day were lovely.
Agreed, some perfumes do change with wear more than others.

Ok for those who haven’t already ordered yet I’ve just found a discount code for 20% off S&B, and it also works for the Black Friday £20 bundle - takes them down to £16 - so ive just ordered two 😁.

BLACKFRIDAY20

Ok for those who haven’t already ordered yet I’ve just found a discount code for 20% off S&B, and it also works for the Black Friday £20 bundle - takes them down to £16 - so ive just ordered two 😁.

BLACKFRIDAY20
Crikey, they’re giving the stuff away! So £3.70 a bottle, based on two sets plus the P&P! I’m going to have to go out (in the rain) to get away from the temptation.

You’re good at this, amn! But you must stop, please! ;)

I have to go offline as well! I have just had a disastrously expensive visit to the Osprey site where on top of the Black Friday prices they are offering further discounts based on your total spend. I did end up with a great value but even so, it’s been a week for shopping, 😱. You don’t need a code for the Osprey discount, it calculates it automatically. Thankfully we have a garden party soon for a neighbour’s birthday so I won’t be able to read any more and my newspaper will keep me occupied until then. I may put the iPad in a cupboard, 😂.

BLACKFRIDAY20
Thanks very much amn, I’ve just ordered mine. What a bargain! Not keen on the blood oranges but my friend is so she can have that and I’ll keep the rest for me 🤣

I`ve just ordered 2 but not for me and not for Christmas gifts. My DIL has a birthday at the beginning of March and my middle son`s partner has a birthday at the beginning of April so these will be part of their birthday gifts. Thanks for the code amn.

I have to go offline as well! I have just had a disastrously expensive visit to the Osprey site where on top of the Black Friday prices they are offering further discounts based on your total spend. I did end up with a great value but even so, it’s been a week for shopping, 😱. You don’t need a code for the Osprey discount, it calculates it automatically. Thankfully we have a garden party soon for a neighbour’s birthday so I won’t be able to read any more and my newspaper will keep me occupied until then. I may put the iPad in a cupboard, 😂.
I love a good Osprey shop too Mazza and treated myself to a couple of clutch bags a few months ago from the outlet section and with a discount code on top. I have a pair of purply/pinky coloured suede slingback shoes which I love but had never worn. We`ve been invited to a 50th wedding anniversary party in December and I plan to finally wear them and managed to find a clutch on Osprey which is the perfect colour match and I also ordered the same bag in gold which I`ll take on holidays with me and will match my favourite gold espadrilles.
This is the bag I ordered and its lovely in both the gold and the orchid and really well made. I paid £55 each for them at the time I bought them with my discount code.

So does it eventually have a lime fragrance once the curry smell goes ??
I think you’d find it does a bit but don’t buy a 100ml bottle on the strength of my recommendation because your nose may continue to detect the curry you can smell. It’s not an overt lime to me.

perhaps it's the coriander?
Could be. Looking at the stated layers in it, there’s rosemary and woody/mossy notes and I think I pick those up more than anything.

I love a good Osprey shop too Mazza and treated myself to a couple of clutch bags a few months ago from the outlet section and with a discount code on top. I have a pair of purply/pinky coloured suede slingback shoes which I love but had never worn. We`ve been invited to a 50th wedding anniversary party in December and I plan to finally wear them and managed to find a clutch on Osprey which is the perfect colour match and I also ordered the same bag in gold which I`ll take on holidays with me and will match my favourite gold espadrilles.
This is the bag I ordered and its lovely in both the gold and the orchid and really well made. I paid £55 each for them at the time I bought them with my discount code.
I love that bag. Sadly I don’t think I would get the use out of it otherwise I was very tempted by the orchid. But I’m not going back in, oh no, not me, that’s for sure.

I tried my Sicilian Limes tester and am pleased to report that it didn’t smell of curry on me.

I am so lusting after Amber Rose in the big deal. I took my self to the SB website to see if it was on offer there and almost got sucked into the body lotion discount! I finally had a look on the Sukin site and they have a 40% BF sale still going on, and I got a further 15% off for my first order so very pleased with that. All in I got 2 facial scrubs, the only thing of theirs I have tried, a large night and day cream and two moisturisers for £44. So I’m quite pleased with that, and anything over £30 is free postage. I don’t regard this as unjustified as had been planning to try them, 😂😂😂.

They now have another set on offer which is £12 with the BLACKFRIDAY20 code which is still working. Not sure what`s in the set because the site is playing up and I can`t get the page to scroll.

They now have another set on offer which is £12 with the BLACKFRIDAY20 code which is still working. Not sure what`s in the set because the site is playing up and I can`t get the page to scroll.
That site is so shite. would complain if I cba.

Latest posts

Back