Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guess Dan doesnt make enough money on Create and Craft, he has to work for IW also, Same goes for Joe, who is even more baffling in a way, he goes from being a Chef and not a presenter, to being a presenter when on Craft

Absodry Pick of the Day

Alan Tennis is very excited

He should tell his face

BREAKING NEWS FROM ALAN

He will not be talking about the pick of the day at 1pm he will be talking about the heated airer

Somebody tell the news agencies

Hang on we are now getting a preview of the 1pm show for the heated airer

But this is the very large heated airer with a drying cover

And the water cleaner lady is slagging of the smaller ones the cleaning "expert" was selling a few weeks ago

Irish Top Gear (a Renault 18 GTX with no wheels) doesn’t half get some tedium to present with the products he has to feign enthusiasm for. You wonder how he inspires himself to describe them in an animated, personality driven way - goes into the forest to stare at the trees?

Irish Top Gear (a Renault 18 GTX with no wheels) doesn’t half get some tedium to present with the products he has to feign enthusiasm for. You wonder how he inspires himself to describe them in an animated, personality driven way - goes into the forest to stare at the trees?
The Ideal World Car Park has inspired many an aspiring method actor

Heated Airers again, we will soon be in spring, so people can put there washing out to dry, even though IW make it sound like you will find birds randomly shitting all over your garments

I have a idea of a series of shows for over the summer Have a BBQ at Sallys

these shows will have special outside broadcasts, from Sallys Caravan in the Car Park, this will include chefs cooking on the BBQ and Sally and expert guests, will sit down and munch

Heated Airers again, we will soon be in spring, so people can put there washing out to dry, even though IW make it sound like you will find birds randomly shitting all over your garments

I have a idea of a series of shows for over the summer Have a BBQ at Sallys

these shows will have special outside broadcasts, from Sallys Caravan in the Car Park, this will include chefs cooking on the BBQ and Sally and expert guests, will sit down and munch

Roll on spring, can't come soon enough.

Not exactly weather for putting out washing here today. 🥶 :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20230307_070302a.jpg

I can't remember his name but I once ran into the original guest for Luggie (big heavy-set Welsh chap?) in motorway services on the M6

Sounds like a Partridge sketch was a very smiley bloke

The out of work actress has been produced from the car park Portakabin to play the part of an expert on luggage and shelving. Her misfortune is she has been teamed up with My Name is Den Aged 196. Prepare to have every one of her family members used as a selling incentive. You also certainly wouldn't want to be working with her I feel if she'd taken a dislike to you. You also suspect from how they interact, that this duo is none too found of the other, but of course, I could be wrong and they are bosom buddies. Why they insist on having two presenters working with one another, with one purporting to the product expert they are presenting, God only knows. Now Den is hacking up. Cough, cough, splutter splutter Watch out if you don't want a load full of phlegm shooting through your TV speaker with free P&P..

I have never got why you need two presenters and one pretending to be a guest, you may need the guest but they can read the details, but I think they like to make viewers believe the guest is a expert

Den used to regularly bring up her daughter with learning difficulties if there was like a vacumm or cleaning materials, by saying my daughter with learning difficulties could manage this

I have Cerebal Palsy and some learning issues, If she was my mum and she came out with that kinda thing i wouldnt be happy

Martin's on the Kenneth (Made in China) Cole watch show with Shaun Ryan and I'm now utterly convinced that (a) Martin takes illegal drugs just before he goes on air since he literally bounces off the ceiling with overconfidence plus (b) Martin's scripts might as well have been written by ChatGPT for all the incoherent gibberish he spouts during this show. Where else could you hear someone claim that being an automatic watch that's cheaper than the luxury brands is due to Kenneth Cole's cleverness, or not being able to afford a stand at a trade show meaning Kenneth Cole exhibit outside the show from a trailer is another example of Kenneth Cole's ingenuity as a brand, or for that matter saying outright lies like Kenneth Cole being a household name in America or Born and Bred in New York without flinching (or could have been Shaun because he's just as bad at lying).

Big round of applause for their amphetamine-powered, ChatGPT script-regurgitating robot salesman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O

Latest posts

Back