Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could be way wrong here but this is the same Martin who appeared fairly shy and dares I say quite years ago when he first turned up

It is like a different bloke

I have noticed they have been switching a little more during shows to other items which I have said a few times I think is a good idea, in the very unlikely event you do start attracting a younger audience the attention span isn't there for an hour-long show on one subject

Martin's on the Kenneth (Made in China) Cole watch show with Shaun Ryan and I'm now utterly convinced that (a) Martin takes illegal drugs just before he goes on air since he literally bounces off the ceiling with overconfidence plus (b) Martin's scripts might as well have been written by ChatGPT for all the incoherent gibberish he spouts during this show. Where else could you hear someone claim that being an automatic watch that's cheaper than the luxury brands is due to Kenneth Cole's cleverness, or not being able to afford a stand at a trade show meaning Kenneth Cole exhibit outside the show from a trailer is another example of Kenneth Cole's ingenuity as a brand, or for that matter saying outright lies like Kenneth Cole being a household name in America or Born and Bred in New York without flinching (or could have been Shaun because he's just as bad at lying).

Big round of applause for their amphetamine-powered, ChatGPT script-regurgitating robot salesman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O
I thought Kenneth Cole was the bloke on Randall and Hopkirk (deceased) 🤔🤣

And now we have that slimmer James Corden clone presenter and his lovely assistant Peter Volleyball on with a hideous looking Air Purifier...Peter is on a roll here telling us how the air we are all breathing in today is worse than back in the good smog days of old.....Yeah right Peter no problems!!

Meanwhile slimmer James Corden is adding zero to this outwith his wee "my home etc etc etc" stories..........yawn!!!

This presenter is having another nightmare! Who would watch this and say yup I put my faith in him he sounds full of confidence and I put my full trust in buying what he is selling.....

Amazing Joe has been on for months with every airfryer under the sun and now he has the pans going full pelt......comical stuff all round from a presenter who cant present to Joe loving pans all of a sudden ha!!! :ROFLMAO:

He was appalling the last time I saw him, which I was hoping would be. One of the key skills, if there are any skills, of being a shopping television presenter on this channel, is being able to keep on waffling waffling and waffling. I mean..old rubber head in the Oxfam waistcoat is extremely annoying, but he CAN talk for England. The same with his simpering, grinning partner. I suppose you take it for granted they’re just able to keep opening their mouths and speaking, whereas when you get one who can’t do that, you realise it’s not such an easy job as you think.

I’ve just caught the last five minutes or so of the Beldray cordless vacuum cleaner show. He is very much like a rabbit caught in the headlights. If you could do it just off autocue I’m sure he’d be fine. It’s just the most excruciating thing watching him struggling to think what to say and tripping over his words and all the uneasy pauses. He also gave wrong information I think in saying that this was the first pink vacuum cleaner that they had on the channel. I’m sure they had a pink Henry cordless vacuum a few weeks back called Henrietta. It’s odd he is so ill at ease, because he’s got quite a track record appearing and speaking on mainstream television in the ice shows. But that is a different kettle of fish, I guess, when you have to be extolling the virtues of a tedious vacuum cleaner for 45 minutes without faltering. You really do have to admire the ones who can do it well. Particularly so when you see somebody doing it so badly

Latest posts

Back