Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this perfume being sold on eBay 4 quid cheaper by TJC

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 23.09.38.png

It will be down to the chef to provide the food they will be cooking, and they will have to pay for the food from their own pocket, so to say, as they will need to buy the food, long before they get paid for doing the actual cooking show. The chef is in charge of determining their budget and purchasing items.
If they have to provide or pay for the food to demo, and not IW or the equipment manufacturer to claim it back from, then surely they will claim it back as a reclaimable business expense. It's not an out of pocket situation, surely.

Since getting a smart meter I did compare air fryer to oven and difference is massive !
Assume you are talking electric oven vs. air fryer.

Our gas oven is competitive as gas is about a third of the price of electricity for the same energy amount I think.

Having said that I still use our air fryer oven and GF grill too, as they are smaller capacity, so less energy to heat, immediate and faster to cook things and healthy/crispy for (non)-fried items too!

Assume you are talking electric oven vs. air fryer.

Our gas oven is competitive as gas is about a third of the price of electricity for the same energy amount I think.

Having said that I still use our air fryer oven and GF grill too, as they are smaller capacity, so less energy to heat, immediate and faster to cook things and healthy/crispy for (non)-fried items too!
Yeah that's a good point. I have gas heating but not a gas oven. I'm still learning with my own air fryer. I find it fun as I'm trying to make healthier meals

And now the end is near...employ this "standard" and we all know how it will end.

Hopefully IW mk4 will start a real fresh...get rid of the dead wood before the dead wood gets rid of you,

I don't know if anyone knows the answer. But my understanding is that when you're online shopping and put something in your basket, it holds the item for you for at least a couple of minutes. The way Ideal World imply it, someone could snatch it out of your basket

Latest posts

Back