Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rather than calling them Teal and White, why not just call them Set 1 and Set 2

Seriously 40 minutes on one item
It is because they are designer and so desirable, everybody wants them, so he is spending extra time on them. (Probably been told to hard sell because they've got shed loads of them)

Remember when you went on a school field trip and the teacher was wearing casual clothes? Pedro reminds me of them. Green corduroy pants and a polo neck shirt with adidas 4-stripes were the attire worn by my former geography teacher.
Yes when the teachers thought they would try to be cool and with it

These copper’s impression socks. From The Blue Opatra Lamp…They may prevent death. They may reverse decomposition. They might disintegrate cancer…They may cure diabetes. They may prevent earthquakes. They may get you a nice big house..Charley? Can WE get people to multibuy these - even if they have no feet.

These are a premium brand. No they’re not. These would be £75 elsewhere. Prove it? Open your mouths and give us some checkable facts.

Muriel - she owns all their products. Even though she died soon after the end of The Punic Wars. Ah.. Quincy has bought some.

Monday Teatime?? I wouldn’t hold my breath for a brew and a scone in his drum!! Lumpy Bumpy. Lumpy Bumpy. They help and they may help. Lumpy Bumpy…

Last edited:
IMG_0277.jpeg

Latest posts

Back