Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somebody posted a link to a site where people like him do cheap personal video messages to the deluded that require them. There are some five minute videos of him doing similar things to reading somebody’s shopping list, or congratulating them on having their tonsils removed…. And some of these videos seem to take place in his own house. From what you can see, it looks like a pretty decent, rustic property Nothing wrong with that. but equally, when he chooses at times to suggest that he’s living in a bedsit somewhere, in not the best of condition it does seem a little bit hypocritical..

I'd be surprised if they do, just my personal opinion.
I would agree. They might sell around half that amount, or less. I say that because gobshite jacks often mentions selling 200 bottles of perfume, so will give her the benefit of doubt, as she does have a bit of a cult following her, and take that number as what they are selling on some items.

Anybody with any sense and a physical impairment related to walking is going to see an OT or physio (private or NHS) for an assessment of needs. And then be guided by them on what mobility aids they need or not. You might need a frame or a rollator and not a stick, without a proper assessment first to establish that. Something giving a person tailored support for their mobility, that is prescribed directly for them. Not some cheap plastic stick off some shopping channel being sold by in some cases by idiots feigning limps. It is unforgivable to fake, even without a vicious intent, a physical impairment for a sales demo. If they must, get somebody genuinely disabled to assist with the presentation. If they could find anybody willing to.

Anybody with any sense and a physical impairment related to walking is going to see an OT or physio (private or NHS) for an assessment of needs. And then be guided by them on what mobility aids they need or not. You might need a frame or a rollator and not a stick, without a proper assessment first to establish that. Something giving a person tailored support for their mobility, that is prescribed directly for them. Not some cheap plastic stick off some shopping channel being sold by in some cases by idiots feigning limps. It is unforgivable to fake, even without a vicious intent, a physical impairment for a sales demo. If they must, get somebody genuinely disabled to assist with the presentation. If they could find anybody willing to.
Rob said last night it doesn’t replace NHS aids that you are given

On with the handbags now. "Do these bags remind you of any famous designers, I bet they do" She looks mahoosive in that top, but they are her favourite clothes from IW. Whingeing now about only getting ÂŁ65 a day from Virgin Atlantic to buy everything, clothes, make up, toiletries etc. Of course she went to M&S, not the local stalls, so couldn't make the ÂŁ65 stretch. What a spoilt, entitled b***h.

On with the handbags now. "Do these bags remind you of any famous designers, I bet they do" She looks mahoosive in that top, but they are her favourite clothes from IW. Whingeing now about only getting ÂŁ65 a day from Virgin Atlantic to buy everything, clothes, make up, toiletries etc. Of course she went to M&S, not the local stalls, so couldn't make the ÂŁ65 stretch. What a spoilt, entitled b***h.

I'm surprised that seeing she was partly there for her work, why the work didn't supply her with clothes etc, a lot of the fashion etc on IW comes from Indian, so they would have plenty of stuff for her to borrow.

I'm surprised that seeing she was partly there for her work, why the work didn't supply her with clothes etc, a lot of the fashion etc on IW comes from Indian, so they would have plenty of stuff for her to borrow.
I'd love ÂŁ65 a day to spend on clothes. Think of the Tamsy crap you could buy.

TJC just sold 448 of the walking canes in 45 minutes, without all the bs and piss taking walks. Do we think IW3 sell similar amounts?
It's elementary my dear Slipalong, I deduce after not much consideration that if IW were flogging stuff in those quantities they'd be very keen to boast about it. Instead we get this ...

Presenter: How many we sold darlin? (speaking to gallery)
Presenter: (shocked face) These are FLYING out, get a wriggle on!!!

Absolutely ZERO reference to how many they've actually flogged ;)

She's worked on radio, been in Bucks Fizz, been a personal shopper, the list goes on, and yet she has been on telly telly for years. What's next Sal? Prime minister?

Technically it was "Bucks Fizz starring Mike Nolan and featuring David Van Day", although they tried to, Bobby G made sure they weren't allowed to use just the original "Buck Fizz".;)

Latest posts

Back