Ken Paves TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well guys confess......whose gone for this? I've ordered the light brown - i've already got a full style a do but hope i will be able to get a fuller look with the tsv? I've used my three easi-pay voucher to buy. Julia looked nice with her tsv in during the Elemis hour but has spoiled the look by adding a fringe -it looks really untidy now:sad: Did anyone hear Ken say to Buella(sp) the model that she looked like Julias kid sister!! Julia jumped in quickly saying yes she does look like her own younger sister?!! It all happened so fast. Julia keeps saying to Ken do you like me in a fringe - he ofcourse says yes - sorry Jules its not fitted properly and looks a mess. I'm done bitching/shopping now i need to rest - i'm off to bed. Night nightxx

OK - I got my TSV in mid brown. Tried this earlier in the year - really liked the look but the colour match was bad (my hair was mousy browny blond then). It's more of a dark browny auburn now (just woke up one morning like that, I swear), so plumped for the mid brown, hoping that the warmer darker colour will be a more forgiving combo! Just bought a dishwasher too, so that's cleaning it sorted.

The hot hair pouf looks good too though. If the crazy-pave-do-do is no good again, I might try that instead.

Thinking that the Hollywood vibes coming off Ken are going to Julia's head - she's doing a giggly girly turn that would put JF to shame. Mind you, IMHO she looks younger with the fringe, even if does look like a seagull dropped it from a height.

Night then. xxxxx

Just switched on this morning. I think Julia looks ridiculous with that fringe. More like Dougal IMO:grin:

I have the hairpiece in light blonde. I cannot agree that you do not need to pin it in. I have tried & tried & it falls out without them. I do it exactly how he demonstrates. Am I just being extremely dim ?

Debating about whether to go for the TSV.

Just switched on this morning. I think Julia looks ridiculous with that fringe. More like Dougal IMO:grin:

I have the hairpiece in light blonde. I cannot agree that you do not need to pin it in. I have tried & tried & it falls out without them. I do it exactly how he demonstrates. Am I just being extremely dim ?

Debating about whether to go for the TSV.

I had this discussion with my hairdresser who said that it depends on the type of hair you have. Mine is very fine, I have loads, buts its baby soft, so everything just slides out (including the slides that are meant to hold things in/on/out of the way lol)

well I've gone for the dark brown and put it on cheque hold, debating whether to go for the black as well, as my hair is browny/black at the mo and intend to keep it that way for a while.

Anyone have the dark brown? how dark is it,? havent seen the shows so going on website only. Might consider getting the black as well to see which is best and then sending one lot back.

I've gone for the TSV - I did want to get a style-a-do but thought my hair would be too short...I want to grow it though so maybe I'll get it in a hairdo! Wasn't sure on the colours either as haven't actually been able to watch it on screen so far...loads of choices!:grin:

If it is any help, some information gleaned from the QVC reviews about the different colours.

Platinum = Swedish blonde

Light blonde = Golden Wheat

medium blonde = Ginger blonde

dark Blonde - Buttered toast

Light brown = ?

medium brown = chocolate copper

dark brown = ?

red blonde = glazed strawberry.

not sure about the other colours at the moment.

The colours on screen at times look different dependant on the hair piece being shown. The medium blonde on screen looks IMO, lighter than the light blonde at times - confusing. I suppose customer services will advise of the given colour of the piece, rather than the colour that QVC has designated to interpret it as.

Last edited:
Unlike Julia and the fringe disaster, Kathy looks lovely in her 'piece' really pretty and grooomed. She admitted that she is hopeless at doing her own hair, I think she should buy it.

well just gone and ordered the black now as well! lol and spotted the braided chignon as well online which looks lovely, so fingers crossed if I get a decent colour match with the TSV I can pick up the chignon for new year parties!

I have the light brown one and my hair has been home coloured various shades of medium brown from ash to warm and it has matched them all. Your hair is usually lighter on the ends so if you think you are in between it would make sense to go for lighter I would have thought. But I think it is correct what he says about them blending

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if these are OK for shortish hair? I have a layered bob which I can just about scrape back to about an inch and a half ponytail. Would this be too short or can you just pin them on?

Does anyone know if these are OK for shortish hair? I have a layered bob which I can just about scrape back to about an inch and a half ponytail. Would this be too short or can you just pin them on?
I push a hair slide through my ponytail and then wrap the hair piece around the slide. It stays in place until I take it out. Hope this helps.

Well I caught a glimpse of Ali K this afternoon and thought she looked frightful. Not a good look at all.

Yes I agree she looked horrendous.
mysmilie_58.gif
Some middle aged ladies look absolutely fine with long hair, model Goody being one of them, but on many 50+ women it's just not a good look (very witchypoo), and Keenan is one of them.
mysmilie_55.gif

I thought the presentation of the colour choices was terrible, showing the photo's i was none the wiser what would be best for me. Why could they not show samples by hand close up to camera:down: I know they had a few models wearing the pieces but not all the coulour options.

I thought the presentation of the colour choices was terrible, showing the photo's i was none the wiser what would be best for me. Why could they not show samples by hand close up to camera:down: I know they had a few models wearing the pieces but not all the coulour options.

I agree, at least when Ideal World have hair accessory shows, they tend to have all the different coloured wigs etc on show to give a better idea of the colours. Much better than pictures.

Well I caught a glimpse of Ali K this afternoon and thought she looked frightful. Not a good look at all.

Yes I agree she looked horrendous.
mysmilie_58.gif
Some middle aged ladies look absolutely fine with long hair, model Goody being one of them, but on many 50+ women it's just not a good look (very witchypoo), and Keenan is one of them.
mysmilie_55.gif

I switched on last night at one point and JF was on and looked even worse than AK, she had a pony tail and a fringe thing too, fringe just looked plonked on, not a good advert.

I snapped it up in Dark Blonde, which I have as a ponytail and really like. Looking forward to experimenting when it arrives. Did someone on here say you can wash them in the dishwasher?!

I snapped it up in Dark Blonde, which I have as a ponytail and really like. Looking forward to experimenting when it arrives. Did someone on here say you can wash them in the dishwasher?!

:eek: the dishwasher???

Latest posts

Back