Do you remember your "first time"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is my first (and only) forum, so everything was new to me. Its got me thinking now - are they some on here under different names. I know there are a couple of FMs on here that I do not like, for certain reasons, but I don't think they are trolls.

Your memory is super good Kathy- I had forgotten those aliases but now you've mentioned them it's bringing it all back re Laura.

Another with a load of different ID's... anyone remember Shellie a poet and cat lover... alias...Rutterkin/Alibi/Pear Drop and many many more...LOL

So many names from the past which I also remember. Helena, Si, beansontoastwithchips, Josh, Chris, Shellie, Crazeee/ Laura, QVC King and Queen, the skateboarding moddel, Liam (was a mod for a time), Hayden, Corporal Jones, Snoopy, Stewpot , Daniel, Graham on Auction World and behind the scenes at Q, web chat with Anthony. So many trolls and fallings out over the years but ST keeps going from strength to strength. I think I joined when ST was a yahoo group but can't remember my first post but remember there was a lady called Jean who use to help Graham too.

Didn't Jean split away to start her own forum Tanglefoot? I can't remember what the issue was. I seem to remember going on her forum for a sneaky look but it was not as good as here.

I lurked for a good while (laughing so hard there were a couple of near misses!) and finally posted a question about a product I wanted to repurchase but did not have the number.
I think I came across site whilst googling for above item.
do notice that posts now seem to be from a core dozen or so. seem to recognise some names on this thread who do not seem to post much anymore. Notice several hundred "view" but very few post.

The only other forum I post on is the SCD one whilst the series is on.

Like to read most days and enjoy (well most) the crac.

QVC king and QVC Queen- might they be Julian and Julia by any chance? Perhaps some of the members are presenters who used to post but don't anymore.

I stumbled on the forum by accident after googling QVC addiction too! just over a year ago. I think I posted straight away but no idea what about, maybe just to say hello, I'm new or something like that.

So many names from the past which I also remember. Helena, Si, beansontoastwithchips, Josh, Chris, Shellie, Crazeee/ Laura, QVC King and Queen, the skateboarding moddel, Liam (was a mod for a time), Hayden, Corporal Jones, Snoopy, Stewpot , Daniel, Graham on Auction World and behind the scenes at Q, web chat with Anthony. So many trolls and fallings out over the years but ST keeps going from strength to strength. I think I joined when ST was a yahoo group but can't remember my first post but remember there was a lady called Jean who use to help Graham too.

Great list TF. I can add a few more...Petrescue, AD (had a fetish for Lock n Lock :grin:), Hampton (formerly Blondie), GemsQueenAngel, Mad GrannySue, Arjay, Sue, Gordon and Graham (the Scottish one).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Flying Pigs
Didn't Jean split away to start her own forum Tanglefoot? I can't remember what the issue was. I seem to remember going on her forum for a sneaky look but it was not as good as here.

No BB, mysterymermaid isn't Jean she is a lady called June who is related to my old forum mate :wink: The King (formerly QVC King).

Snoopy was a lot of fun. God only knows what he did to get a lifetime ban. I wonder if any of these ex members lurk nowadays? Some of them must, surely. And if there are any old members who are still with us under different names, tell us! (Or PM me.... Promise I won't tell! :wink: )

Well Sue very occasionally posts in the Drop as does Mysterymermaid about twice a year. Gordon started his own private website about 6 years ago after he left here but it folded after about a year as did Scottish Graham, Hampton married Stuart last year and hasn't been around for ages but keeps in touch with several fms on FB. King posted under a few other names in the past but doesn't now, AD and Snoopy were both banned for life and as far as I know aren't here under any other names...but who knows?? :wink:

Latest posts

Back