Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shona.......got me singing My Sherona all day🙄

Ha Ha:)

Apparently her full name is Shona Lindsay and, as you suggested in your previous post, she is indeed an Actor who apparently sings with Michael Ball o_O

I also saw yet another Bid TV goon, Mark Stewart, on before. He looks much the same but I think he’s wearing a new Wig though:)

Ha Ha:)

Apparently her full name is Shona Lindsay and, as you suggested in your previous post, she is indeed an Actor who apparently sings with Michael Ball o_O

I also saw yet another Bid TV goon, Mark Stewart, on before. He looks much the same but I think he’s wearing a new Wig though:)
He's almost as bad as Wayne was in the kitchen. I think they've got the measure of him in the gallery, unfortunately, as they're very quick with putting a still up while he's fumbling about.

Someone needs to do a 'glossary of terms' for those of us who are not familiar with all these nicknames.

He's almost as bad as Wayne was in the kitchen. I think they've got the measure of him in the gallery, unfortunately, as they're very quick with putting a still up while he's fumbling about.

He always was rather clumsy and awkward wasn’t he Momma?

Mind you, I don’t remember finding him as obnoxious and disingenuous/dishonest as say GOLLUM or Dirty Peter.

Nevertheless, he does wear a Syrup though :)

B27C8FD7-2C23-4DD6-956A-2BD5E967EA02.jpeg
F1CB75B2-B2C8-4865-82E2-CA2724BFCC6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Paul Becque just now selling electric bike, asks guest expert Tim to let's go back to basics on describing the bike, of course Tim being funny, starts by say it's a bicycle, two wheels, handlebars etc and Paul B interrupts, rambles for a few seconds because it's too basic and Tims an expert, "I could go into any bike and some muppet that works there, doesn't know anything could tell me it has two wheels etc". What an idiot, considering the lying, deceitful, conman, ignorant behaviour of IW presenters, no way are they in a position to be describing, in a derogatory way, salespeople in shops as muppets, an utter hypocrite. :mad:

Dirty Pete is on to weighted blankets and pillows. The blanket is his new comforter which he takes everywhere with him, makes him feel safe, really have to wonder about the sanity of this guy when he rambles into the camera.
As for the pillows, says nobody else has them, you'll be first in the UK to own it, funny, Amazon have been selling them for a year and QVC used to sell them a few years ago, so anybody buying definitely won't be the first in the UK to own them.

He has the same mantra for everything he sells, suppose he just repeats what is said in his earpiece. With that blanket he lives on his own again 'if your like me'.... god help if anyone was like him!

He's a joke of a presenter, unmissable awfulness. I've yet to see him finish on time at the end of a show either, always cut off mid sentence. Mind you most of them are the same there apart from Mike Mason who nails it every time.

i've seen Mason cut off as well, as much as i dislike the presenters, IMO I thinks it's the amateurs running/controlling the show that's mainly to blame for the cut offs as it happens so much. The presenters talk a lot of crap on their own, but it's obvious they are also fed a lot of crap in their earpiece and the scripts (they try to hide)they read from on screen, and that comes from the off screen staff.

last night watch show, according to Peter S was the only show so buy, but there is quite a few shows scheduled. And they also changed tactics, instead of the usual reduced price, they used the original dearer web prices (and claiming true price was even dearer than that) then offered 40% off to make it look as they were selling cheaper than before, but it's just a sales trick.

People on Trust Pilot are not happy with these cashing in on the Corona virus

I saw that on trust pilot, re the loo roll, although to be fair to IW (didn't see show they are complaining about, so could be how they worded it on the show) they have been selling that Bamboo loo roll and tissues for a few weeks, think they started selling it just before all this virus stuff started, although even at IW reduced prices it's rather expensive loo roll.
I have noticed they kinda throw in that something is going on a few times without actually mentioning virus, like today, Paul B and the Jane Plan, saying it's not a diet, but healthy eating plan, so if you want to start eating healthy, or If you like the idea of getting some food delivered to your door right now, that last months and months, then this is the way to go.

I saw that on trust pilot, re the loo roll, although to be fair to IW (didn't see show they are complaining about, so could be how they worded it on the show) they have been selling that Bamboo loo roll and tissues for a few weeks, think they started selling it just before all this virus stuff started, although even at IW reduced prices it's rather expensive loo roll.
I have noticed they kinda throw in that something is going on a few times without actually mentioning virus, like today, Paul B and the Jane Plan, saying it's not a diet, but healthy eating plan, so if you want to start eating healthy, or If you like the idea of getting some food delivered to your door right now, that last months and months, then this is the way to go.

I see Jane had gloves on today

I see Jane had gloves on today

Saw that, and if she's cooking food for consumption by others, she should have her hair, tied back or covered, I've always thought they've never really been very hygienic on their shows, especially as the food they cook is being eaten. Remember watching that Joe guy, using the same microfibre cloth to clean non stick pans, then the counter and wipe his hands on.

Just on pc working on some pics, and in the background can hear Denise speaking about Pavers, and how they have grown to have 100+ stores in England and Eire (she pronounced it eye-rah :ROFLMAO:), course no mention that Pavers are in Scotland, Wales & NI, really should have said UK and Eire.

Also don't think it's right asking the model for opinions, when the same model will on Pavers TV in a short while flogging the shoes herself, not exactly an impartial opinion. Of course no such thing as impartial on IW, everything they sell is the greatest.:ROFLMAO:

tonight we have Shaun saying of Dormeo, "this is the mattress everybody seems to love", funny, a couple of weeks ago, everybody on IW was drooling over the Emma mattress and how great it was, best IW had ever shown and everybody on IW were getting it. So why would anyone want the Dormeo Shaun, you and your fellow presenters have already proclaimed Emma as the best and every home should have it.

Why are they have a 50s theme for being 20 years old? They didn't even exist in the 90s let alone the 50s.

Why are they have a 50s theme for being 20 years old? They didn't even exist in the 90s let alone the 50s.
All I can think of is some misplaced nostalgia designed to invoke a 'warm' feeling even though only people older than (say) 70 would properly remember the 1950s (their main target audience?).

Anyway I've noticed they've quietly abandoned their usual Tuesday 8pm Planet Cruise TV show slot tonight to the surprise of absolutely nobody (they should have done that last week).

The proto col collagen man is on with Mike.
Suddenly he is shouting that the product 'BOOSTS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!'

Oh I know Aqua, he’s a tool. And it could be said that a £1 Bottle of Multivitamins from Poundland can possibly boost your Immune System. I’d like to think they aren’t being opportunist in making that claim right now but we all know they possibly are:mad: And that Grease The Movie Garb he’s wearing makes him look like an even bigger Tossa than he usually does.

But I genuinely cannot believe they want 150 Sovs for that load of plonk, incredible:eek:

Last edited:
All I can think of is some misplaced nostalgia designed to invoke a 'warm' feeling even though only people older than (say) 70 would properly remember the 1950s (their main target audience?).

Anyway I've noticed they've quietly abandoned their usual Tuesday 8pm Planet Cruise TV show slot tonight to the surprise of absolutely nobody (they should have done that last week).

Last Planet Cruise show last week they said, at the end of the show, that there weren't any more planned for the next few weeks

Latest posts

Back