Clinique TSV 28/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to buy their yellow moisturiser back in the day. It actually suited my skin back then and I found it great under makeup. I haven`t used it for many a year and now I`m older my skin is drier and more fragile so I doubt it would be suitable. Plus I only buy cruelty free products nowadays and keep my skincare routine as simple as possible. The less stuff I use then the better my sensitive skin behaves so its a gentle facewash which is liquid unperfumed African black soap from Akamuti, a homemade toner made from organic floral waters and just a dab of moisturiser in the morning or facial oil at night. I only use a cleanser when I`ve been wearing makeup which is few and far between these days.

I remember being told by an SA who worked for Clinique back in the 90s. They got sued over the famous yellow moisturizer. Yes, it was a wonder moisturizer and could be used around the eyes, face and neck. So, a woman in the US sued them because it caused her eye problems using it. So after that the counter staff had to say not to use around the eyes.

The famous program of the yellow bar of soap, toner and yellow moisturizer. But, wait! You really should use a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, serum, and different moisturizer.

Their yellow face cleansing soap was far too harsh and drying for me even in my 30’s and 40’s. The only cleanser I use now is the hot flannel one from Aldi (various flavours). I didn’t like Liz Earle’s version, too drying. I’m currently using a small Gatineau rinse-off cleanser (from my stash) and it’s good but no better than Aldi’s.

Attachments

• Clinique TSV 1.jpg
    Clinique TSV 1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Clinique TSV 2.jpg
    Clinique TSV 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Clinique TSV 3.jpg
    Clinique TSV 3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Clinique TSV 4.jpg
    Clinique TSV 4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 85
Not a lover of Clinique. I want the scent and lovely textures and thick creams. Good that its a proper regime

I've just checked the guide, and it's AY doing the launch!

We need Julia to barge in shouting "But Alison, you were disgusted that I used this brand, and threw all my products in the dressing room bin.....I've mentioned it to our viewers several times. Why is it suddenly the best thing to put on your skin?"
o_O 🤔

Clinique 3-Step Signature Skincare Collection
Item Number: 245228
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
P&P: £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £18.66

Discover the Signature Three-Step Skincare System from Clinique, a simple-to-follow, start-to-finish routine featuring Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion or Gel, depending on your skin type. Take your skincare routine back to basics with this iconic system, which is tailored to suit your skin's individual needs.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Clinique three-step Signature Dry/Combination Skincare Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £90.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.60.

Introducing Clinique - not that this name needs much introduction, of course. Legendary skincare brand Clinique has just landed here at QVC, bringing you a range of fuss-free yet results-driven formulas to help you achieve the complexion of your dreams.

Easy as one, two, three - if you find skincare a bit of a minefield, or just want to strip back your routine to the essentials, you can’t go wrong with the classic Three-Step System. It's simple to use and takes very little time out of your day. Simply cleanse with Liquid Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, and moisturise with Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion or Gel. Repeat every morning and evening, and you're done!

Bigger is better - we know you won't be able to get enough of your new products, that's why we've included a 200ml size of Dramatically Different Lotion or Gel in each collection, which is currently only available at QVC.

Knowing your skin - no complexion is the same, and Clinique doesn't treat them the same either, that's why you have four options to pick from with this collection. Very Dry, Dry is for those whose face feels dry and tight all over after cleansing, while Dry Combination is perfect for those who have dry cheeks but have a comfortable complexion everywhere else. Cheeks feeling good but have an oilier T-zone? Then Combination Oily is your best bet, while Oily is great for those who face all-over shine.

Make your choice:
Very Dry, Dry collection contains:

• 1 x Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild (200ml) - step one in your routine, this soft, non-drying formula helps to loosen dirt, debris and dead skin cells while working to protect your skin's natural moisture balance. It's quick to rinse away and promotes the feel of clean, refreshed skin that's never dry or taut. Ideal for very dry or dry skin
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion 1 (400ml) - step two in your routine, this gentle, refreshing formula helps to exfoliate your skin, working to sweep away pollution, debris and dull cells to reveal a complexion that looks smoother and more even. Promotes the improved appearance of fine lines caused by dryness and prepares dry skin to absorb moisturiser
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (200ml) - step three in your routine, this lotion works to deeply hydrate your skin and support its natural moisture barrier, helping to leave your complexion looking softened, smoother and glowing. Infused with glycerine and sodium hyaluronate, plus sunflower seed, barley and cucumber extracts
Or
Dry Combination collection contains:

• 1 x Liquid Facial Soap Mild (200ml) - step one in your routine, this soft, non-drying formula helps to loosen dirt, debris and dead skin cells while working to protect your skin's natural moisture balance. It's quick to rinse away and promotes the feel of clean, refreshed skin that's never dry or taut. For dry combination skin
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion 2 (400ml) - step two in your routine, this gentle, refreshing formula helps to exfoliate your skin, working to sweep away pollution, debris and dull cells to reveal a complexion that looks smoother and more even. Promotes the improved appearance of fine lines caused by dryness and prepares dry skin to absorb moisturiser
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (200ml) - step three in your routine, this lotion works to deeply hydrate your skin and support its natural moisture barrier, helping to leave your complexion looking softened, smoother and glowing. Infused with glycerine and sodium hyaluronate, plus sunflower seed, barley and cucumber extracts
Or
Combination Oily collection contains:

• 1 x Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin (200ml) - step one in your routine, this soft, non-drying formula helps to loosen dirt, debris and dead skin cells while working to protect your skin's natural moisture balance. It's quick to rinse away and promotes the feel of clean, refreshed skin that's never dry or taut. Formulated to treat oilier skin types
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion 3 (400ml) - step two in your routine, this gentle, refreshing formula helps to exfoliate your skin, working to sweep away pollution, debris and dull cells to reveal a complexion that looks smoother and more even. Helps to minimise excess oil and keep pores looking clear
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (200ml) - step three in your routine, this oil-free gel works to balance and refresh oilier skin, helping to leave your complexion looking softened, smoother and glowing. Infused with sunflower seed, barley and cucumber extracts, plus hyaluronic acid
Or
Oily collection contains:

• 1 x Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin (200ml) - step one in your routine, this soft, non-drying formula helps to loosen dirt, debris and dead skin cells while working to protect your skin's natural moisture balance. It's quick to rinse away and promotes the feel of clean, refreshed skin that's never dry or taut. Formulated to treat oilier skin types
  • 1 x Clarifying Lotion 4 (400ml) - step two in your routine, this gentle, refreshing formula helps to exfoliate your skin, working to sweep away pollution, debris and dull cells to reveal a complexion that looks smoother and more even. Helps to minimise excess oil and keep pores looking clear
  • 1 x Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (200ml) - step three in your routine, this oil-free gel works to balance and refresh oilier skin, helping to leave your complexion looking softened, smoother and glowing. Infused with sunflower seed, barley and cucumber extracts, plus hyaluronic acid

How to use:
Liquid Facial Soap:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage over make-up free face and neck
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • Pat skin dry
Clarifying Lotion:

• Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion and Gel:

• Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed
  • A little goes a long way - massage a small pump of moisturiser into skin wherever it's dry

Agree with the skincare being incredibly harsh, tried it in my teens and the cleansing bar too but the makeup is great. I remember Swedish Formula, the first hypo allergenic range of cosmetics I think, well I lusted after the powder with sparkly flecks in and knowing my skin sensitivity I risked it with trepidation. As soon as that powder hit my face I was in agony. The simpler my routine the better, wish I’d have known that sooner, years sooner!

I think like a lot of people I started with clinique as my first "luxe" skincare brand with the blemish range about 15 years ago. Haven't used it since, but youre better off getting it in boots when they have the free gift, always there's a voucher for extra boots points and most of the time the consultants on the booth would give me loads of extra freebies.

So now in the 21st century they have dumped the bar soap, and now it is liquid soap. But still soap not cleanser.

It will be fun watching AY raving about the brand and TSV and lying through her teeth.
They still have the bar soap

Another who found Clinique far too drying on the skin, a few years back, I wanted to like it but it left my face sore. I tried to covince myself it was because it was cleaning so well but I got a sense of using moisturiser to stop the drying and a being stuck in a vicious circle and actually not doing me any favours at all. Never again.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Clinique three-step Signature Dry/Combination Skincare Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £90.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.60.

200ml All About Clean Liquid Facial Soap Mild RRP £18 cost £11.92
400ml Clarifying Lotion 2 RRP £28.50 cost £18.87
200ml Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion RRP £44 cost £29.14

Total RRP £90.50 cost £59.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

This is a better offer and you`d also get a freebie gift too. The set is also available for oily skin types.

Latest posts

Back