Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter V, the new cleaning guru. Suprised it took Gen so long to get his feet through the door.

I've been thinking similar these past few days as he seems to be popping up very regularly now. He turned up on Joanne's show last night and that was enough for me to switch off. It's bad enough we have to put up with Disingenuous Gen, now she's got her god awful husband on here. What is this channel's continued fascination with using people from previous failed iterations of Ideal World? I can get that Dirty Peter may have a fan base, I can even see that Sally may, but who in their right mind was clamoring for a return of Peter Vollebregt bar him and his wife? Disingenuous must have some serious pull to continue getting him jobs on IW. Simona has vanished, Heather is reduced to being a model, but Peter V is back! Oh, joy...

I've been thinking similar these past few days as he seems to be popping up very regularly now. He turned up on Joanne's show last night and that was enough for me to switch off. It's bad enough we have to put up with Disingenuous Gen, now she's got her god awful husband on here. What is this channel's continued fascination with using people from previous failed iterations of Ideal World? I can get that Dirty Peter may have a fan base, I can even see that Sally may, but who in their right mind was clamoring for a return of Peter Vollebregt bar him and his wife? Disingenuous must have some serious pull to continue getting him jobs on IW. Simona has vanished, Heather is reduced to being a model, but Peter V is back! Oh, joy...
The model Sharon had life-saving surgery a couple of weeks ago, so that will be why Heather has done some modeling. I have no idea why she hasn't been presenting, though. I'm clueless about Simona's situation. Perhaps she's occupied with other tasks, sick, or simply fed up with selling subpar items all the time. I am anticipating Simon IIes and Alan Ennis to show up, now that Peter V has done so.

Thing is about Van Seezedup is he is an actor by trade. Acting the expert in whatever they want him to be (tech, drains unblocking, vacuums, ceramic heaters…RAT ANN) is just another role for him. Did he care he was selling big ticket items on a shopping channel about to go under? The answer to that one is did he know the situation was as it was? If he did, and was happy to ask people to stump up £600 with no background information the company was in trouble given to potential buyers, that isn’t much to admire in him. But equally, he and others may have had behind-the-scenes assurances that the goods would be sent out to people? Who knows the truth? Not us anyway.

He must be pushing 60 now, and even for male actors, the more glamorous roles tend to dry up as the years pass. He probably needs the work if truth be known. Or at least he wants to work, and doesn’t want to be stuck at home without any acting work. His wife said a couple of weeks ago that he was in the car park waiting for her to finish work and she wasn’t staying in a hotel that night. I wonder whether he had his own interview then to get his feet back under the table in this new version of the channel? He is a fairly entertaining watch at the end of the day, but just take all the ‘expertise’ with a pinch of salt.

Yeah, when she goes on holiday, she honestly posts her daily outfits on her socials
Each to their own, but I never post holiday stuff on social media.

However I will admit that when I'm on holiday I send a daily WhatsApp picture of me drinking a cocktail to a friend and a cousin, they do the same, it's a bit of an in-joke. Usually with me trying to convince them I'm having a terrible time😂

I know Joanne said the other night. She works one week a month for IW, I know Rob is currently on holiday

I think Rob, Simona and Heather may have fingers in other pies, Simona has said before she is from Macedonia, maybe she visits regularly, plus I heard her say she’s involved with Make a Wish foundation, and goes on trips for them.

Thing is about Van Seezedup is he is an actor by trade. Acting the expert in whatever they want him to be (tech, drains unblocking, vacuums, ceramic heaters…RAT ANN) is just another role for him. Did he care he was selling big ticket items on a shopping channel about to go under? The answer to that one is did he know the situation was as it was? If he did, and was happy to ask people to stump up £600 with no background information the company was in trouble given to potential buyers, that isn’t much to admire in him. But equally, he and others may have had behind-the-scenes assurances that the goods would be sent out to people? Who knows the truth? Not us anyway.

He must be pushing 60 now, and even for male actors, the more glamorous roles tend to dry up as the years pass. He probably needs the work if truth be known. Or at least he wants to work, and doesn’t want to be stuck at home without any acting work. His wife said a couple of weeks ago that he was in the car park waiting for her to finish work and she wasn’t staying in a hotel that night. I wonder whether he had his own interview then to get his feet back under the table in this new version of the channel? He is a fairly entertaining watch at the end of the day, but just take all the ‘expertise’ with a pinch of salt.
I thought he was pushing 70 😮

Not a direct comparison.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 12-51-05 Electric Handheld Electric Scrubber Cleaning Brush Cordless ...png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 12-51-05 Electric Handheld Electric Scrubber Cleaning Brush Cordless ...png
    415.6 KB · Views: 0
He’s on there now

Peter will be down today, as Ben Shephard has been announced as the full time this morning host alongside Cat Deeley

Peter would have been hoping for that role

Gives me flashbacks to before xmas when Hayley and Crawley posted a (very cringey, low-budget) showreel on their Facebook page in some weird misplaced belief it might get them the This Morning gig.

Latest posts

Back