WynneLayers TSV 28/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wynne Denim Pleat Back Jacket
Item Number: 404501
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £3.95

Don't you just love those jackets that you can layer over any outfit? Well, this WynneDenim jacket is one of them. Whether thrown over a simple tee and jeans for a relaxed day out or paired with a beautiful dress for an evening event, it ensures you look put-together without trying too hard. We're big fans of the fashionable back pleat details and the soft, stretchy denim fabric promises comfort, making it an ideal choice for AM-to-PM wear.

Thoughtful details - this versatile jacket has been designed with meticulous attention to detail. From the gorgeous 3/4 length bell sleeves and back pleating to the functional button fastenings and four pockets, every inch has been thought about to ensure it is both stylish and practical.

Easy-to-wear colours - choose from five jacket colours, including Light Indigo or Mid Indigo for that classic denim look. Alternatively, go for Cloud to lighten up your spring/summer wardrobe, or Saturated Black or Washed Sand if you prefer modern neutrals.

• CollarAttach files
  • Loose fit
  • Hi-lo hemline
  • 3/4 length bell sleeves
  • Three front button fastening
  • Two front patch pockets
  • Two side seam pockets
  • Light Indigo, Mid Indigo, Saturated Black, Washed Sand options: 66% cotton, 28% polyester, 4% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Cloud option: 98% cotton, 2% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Cloud
  • Light Indigo
  • Mid Indigo
  • Saturated Black
  • Washed Sand

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 62.2cm (24.5"), S: 62.9cm (24.8"), M: 63.5cm (25"), L: 64.5cm (25.4"), XL: 65.7cm (25.9"), 2XL: 67.6cm (26.6"), 3XL: 69.9cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

I quite like the look of this but know it would look awful on me.I would never be even slightly tempted to try any clothing from QVC,I did years ago & was quite pleased with the (few) items I got then.The P&P & return costs are stupid.Other online retailers get my business as they are either free delivery or minimal cost.

Not designed for the shorter, curvy figure, I think. Yet again, I ask what we’re the QVC buyers thinking? Let’s see it on Claire. It looked so unflattering on Debbie Flint.

I saw the repeat this morning in bed drinking my warm water contemplating getting up. The coral coloured trousers were on with the matching jacket, they looked awful,and didn't look any better in any of the other colours.
Who buys this stuff???

Latest posts

Back