Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That dash cam looks so cheap and nasty. Like a toy one out of a cracker. They are going back on themselves products wise, not forward as was hoped for.

Same old spiel again. Advising to calm a manic motorist by filming them with an Action Man camera. I’ll stick with Nextbase, thanks.

Now the same old inadequate insurance company reductions for dash cams advice.
I'm sure there were some companies offering discount but as far as I remember (years ago) it was a dashcam they themselves provided

I think the point on possible dash cam car insurance discounts is that to get one, you need a good quality, high resolution camera. Not the type of resolution standard offered on their cheap and nasty 30 odd quid one shown yesterday evening. On the two star reviewed their website page for the one I think they showed, it makes no mention of the resolution I can see. There probably is a very good reason why they don’t.

Last edited:
Opatra Set of 3 fantasy price £12000

IW3 price £900.

That's a 90% discount in RRP and of course IW3s trade margin takes it lower.

So are we to believe that this world leading brand which sells in Harrods and Paris is beggering itself just to offload products on a downmarket shopping channel?

This doesn't make any commercial sense. They are cheapening their luxury brand.

Opatra Set of 3 fantasy price £12000

IW3 price £900.

That's a 90% discount in RRP and of course IW3s trade margin takes it lower.

So are we to believe that this world leading brand which sells in Harrods and Paris is beggering itself just to offload products on a downmarket shopping channel?

This doesn't make any commercial sense. They are cheapening their luxury brand.
I actually came in to post about this. It was Lindsey selling some Opatra device. "Comparison price" was £11,996.99, whilst Ideal World were selling it for £899.99. If you could sell something for a shade under £12K, why on earth would you give an £11,000 discount on it and sell it so cheap? I would say that they must think their viewers were all born yesterday, however we know that is clearly the case anyway!

Saw "Mr Stealing a Living" Peter V on last night, Turns out that he is an expert on home security too! Is there no end to this man's knowledge?

Good Morrow, Dr. Edwards here along with my assistant clinician, Nurse Annie. Now don’t bother a busy shopping GP when he is calibrating his stethoscope with his nurse. I am pleased to tell all my patients that Ideal NHS have funded my fees (£30) plus £10 for my nurse for us to bring you a celebration of medical smugness and gross treatment exaggeration pricing comparison hypocrisy this symptomatic morning. Plus, a whole range of vile tat nobody wants costing £20 more than our combined professional charges. Now…surgery ended. Nurse Annie, we have a children’s clinic to attend to with a group of five year olds in the Scanning Gallery..

Last edited:
Have they unflatplacked the new decorating tab…er..studio yet?

And now wart burning fire lighters to set into flames your troublesome growths without bothering a busy clinician ever again. You will never to buy matches (I last bought a box at Safeway’s in Milton Keynes in 1996) ever again….Nurse…remove my probe immediately!!!!

Bleedin’ coat hangers now. My God, it stretches belief. Two presenters on two wages selling car boot sale type stock.

Last edited:
Dr Jacks (aka Preacher Jacks of the IW Health Ministry) in the house, gives details of her last 10 years medical history (for the millionth time), this is vital a must take, we should all be taking these, just cut out a meal out, a drive through takeout, etc, these are miracle products, today it's Purna Indian gummies, so vital, must take, must buy, of course yesterday it was the Known Nutrition Gummies which were the must take must buy gummies to have. How did the human race manage to survive before gummies? :ROFLMAO:

Have they unflatplacked the new decorating tab…er..studio yet?

And now wart burning fire lighters to set into flames your troublesome growths without bothering a busy clinician ever again. You will never to buy matches (I last bought a box at Safeway’s in Milton Keynes in 1996) ever again….Nurse…remove my probe immediately!!!!

Bleedin’ coat hangers now. My God, it stretches belief. Two presenters on two wages selling car boot sale type stock.

Spewing bullshit in stereo.:ROFLMAO:

Haven’t watched the channel for a few days, just turned on and it’s Sally banging on about health and wellness, selling those bloddy gummies

Had to laugh though

She said she goes all around the world, Talking to doctors about healthy living LOL
Has she put on her white coat yet,or was it lost with the rest of her luggage 🧳
Healing the sick of India with foghorn Sal 🧻

Latest posts

Back