Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He said it’s the last chance to get the cane, in this airing why don’t the other BS Shysters say that
The thing is, unless a viewer needed the product asap, it still means nothing. So what if it's the 'last chance to buy x product in this show.'?!? It'll pop up the next day or maybe a few days later. So there's absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever, even though they try their best to create one.

I guess they don't like criticism. They really shouldn't read forums like this, we're not a fan club.
Isn’t the one who used to work for Sky Sports but chose a move away to sell poo eradicators an occasional poster on the QVC forums. Or at least it is suspected to be her?

Sure it hacks them off. It clearly does to the ones working at Ideal World. They laugh it off, but the truth hurts sometimes. And they KNOW all the selling tactics we criticise cannot be defended through ‘face to face’ debate, so they chose ridicule instead. Not very good ridicule either - via those mocking rag week type forum usernames texts. They can’t even make a good job of being satirical.

Last edited:
Isn’t the one who used to work for Sky Sports but chose a move away to sell poo eradicators an occasional poster on the QVC forums. Or at least it is suspected to be her?

Sure it hacks them off. It clearly does to the ones working at Ideal World. They laugh it off, but the truth hurts sometimes. And they KNOW all the selling tactics we criticise cannot be defended through ‘face to face’ debate, so they chose ridicule instead. Not very good ridicule either - via those mocking rag week type forum usernames texts. They can’t even make a good job of being satirical.
I hadn't spotted that QVC poster, I'm just an occasional reader as I don't really watch QVC.

I think it's hilarious when someone who is clearly connected to the company or a member of staff pretending to be superfan and criticising everyone else for their negative opinions.

As for made up texts (many from our friend Hammy), that's fraudulent (ooh thousands of people are texting in saying this product is amazing, you must but it). Let's hope IW3 have an audit trail and evidence of all these texts in case they're prosecuted for fraud. Maybe we'll see Pedro in the witness box being cross examined, or market stall Mike of the Masons trying to flog the judge a crappy watch. I'd pay good money to see that.

Hope the 12 year old spotty interns are reading this. Maybe they'd like to familiarise themselves with The Fraud Act 2006. Section 2 Fraud by False Representation. "The defendant made a false representation, dishonestly, knowing that the representation was or might be untrue or misleading, with intent to make a gain for himself or another."

You can look it up on the Internet IW3. It's the place we go to when we want to verify your claims, or to find the same stuff but cheaper.

Rob said last night, he hasn’t been around much as his knee had been playing up, sometimes almost unable to walk, so needed an injection, and then went on holiday. If you are freelance and can have a holiday When he wants.

He didn’t even stand up with that cane, It’s strange those fake texts only crop up on Peters shows.

Have a feeling the QVC Employee is called Chloe

For somebody suffering from ‘shot knees’ I was hoping he would do well with his knee transplants, but from that it sounds like complications possibly?
Sounds genuine though, the facts don't change according to what item they are selling like the others.

Liars need a very good memory and that lot aren't bright enough to be consistent.

Sounds genuine though, the facts don't change according to what item they are selling like the others.

Liars need a very good memory and that lot aren't bright enough to be consistent.
Maybe one problem is that, apart from the hype, they try to put a personal spin on products as in why they would buy it, use it etc. Which is why they constantly contradict themselves like Peter, or in Sally's case why she would love this cheap bag (despite us laughing because we've seen her social media and the bag doesn't have a fancy Louis Vuitton tag on it).

Just say this is a good day to day handbag that's not expensive. If it's a corded/non corded vacuum just say the benefits of each as you're selling it. Don't slag off the other and then sell the other next week. Or presenters selling cheap watches which they're salivating over and complain that they're not lucky enough to get while wearing a Rolex which is hidden under their cuff.

A good example is the Gammon perfume, I think one of us heard Rob say its a rubbish name but a pretty decent product for the price.

It's not rocket science.

Maybe one problem is that, apart from the hype, they try to put a personal spin on products as in why they would buy it, use it etc. Which is why they constantly contradict themselves like Peter, or in Sally's case why she would love this cheap bag (despite us laughing because we've seen her social media and the bag doesn't have a fancy Louis Vuitton tag on it).

Just say this is a good day to day handbag that's not expensive. If it's a corded/non corded vacuum just say the benefits of each as you're selling it. Don't slag off the other and then sell the other next week. Or presenters selling cheap watches which they're salivating over and complain that they're not lucky enough to get while wearing a Rolex which is hidden under their cuff.

A good example is the Gammon perfume, I think one of us heard Rob say its a rubbish name but a pretty decent product for the price.

It's not rocket science.
Why does Peter make his home sound like a unkept hovel, he was saying last night he has loads of flys, and the house is full of mould

Do people really believe that

His ‘act’ is so ingrained in him he is probably incapable of change. That’s why he’s selling cheap tat on a shopping channel and not fronting a major television series as he thinks he should be. You suspect the truth to be that he lives a very comfortable lifestyle in a good house and in a nice area – like most of them probably do on the money they earn.

Foghorn Two I have stumbled over. She is showing the power banks AGAIN because WE apparently want her to. ‘We’ I assume, some multi-personality texters in the Gallery and some non-Internet old people with just a landline in their valued customer base? Any more of listening to her BS, or a phosphorus bath? Hmm…Let me think. Lies by Status Quo should also be the new product moving music.

Last edited:
Why does Peter make his home sound like a unkept hovel, he was saying last night he has loads of flys, and the house is full of mould

Do people really believe that
If I choose to believe him, it makes me think he's a slovenly person who doesn't take care of his house. Fly spray and mould spray don't cost much. So I wouldn't care what he had to say when salivating over the best product ever invented.

And personally speaking, if my house was like that I wouldn't admit it!

Just to update my post, I don't believe for one minute that he lives like this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back