Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is so out of time, isn't he?

Cheques are dead and hand writing isn't far behind sadly.

If you gave a pen to anyone under 40 they would hardly know what to do with it. Even kids at school tend to hold a pen like it was a spear with the whole hand wrapped around it instead of just thumb and forefinger as older people do.

Letter writing is a lost art, if anyone had to write one it would end up like a text or email, no proper salutation, grammar or punctuation. I know as I offered to help a youngster write an interview application. He hadn't a clue although he had gained plenty of qualifications.

Sad but true I still type emails and text as I was taught to type letters etc in the 1960s. I might occasionally sign off with regards. Still double space between sentences and paragraphs and hopefully, with correct grammar.

Me too.

When you think of it, Hyacinth lived in a kind of alternate reality where everything she did was marvellous, just like IW3.
I liked the episode when her and Richard were on a cruise on the QE2 and Daisy and Onslow were there as competition winners. Daisy and Onslow had been invited to join the captain's table for dinner and Onslow said "you win an all expenses holiday on a luxury cruise liner and they make you eat with the staff!"😂

Oh look, the American gummie expert is none other than Velma of Scooby Doo where are you?

Pete's right, she is famous.
Gummy worms! I think she’s got them implanted in her lips! Wonder how they’re getting away with Gummy Bears? I know it’s a different spelling but I thought they were made by Haribo? I do hope there’s a warning on the packaging and they have child proof lids as they could easily be mistaken by children for sweets.

The pathetic lying sack of **** reading out the fake texts again, he must be working with the childish moronic imbecilic acne faced dumb gallery crew tonight.
I was looking at the QVC threads and there was one about presenters overusing the phrase "I'm loving this". Someone suggested that staff at the channel read this forum, and are annoyed that the contributors are making an issue of it so are doing it all the more.

Gummy worms! I think she’s got them implanted in her lips! Wonder how they’re getting away with Gummy Bears? I know it’s a different spelling but I thought they were made by Haribo? I do hope there’s a warning on the packaging and they have child proof lids as they could easily be mistaken by children for sweets.
Very good point.

They look just like those sweet gummy snakes that probably do you more good than these CBD gummies.

Why make them look like sweets or candy as the yanks say.

I was looking at the QVC threads and there was one about presenters overusing the phrase "I'm loving this". Someone suggested that staff at the channel read this forum, and are annoyed that the contributors are making an issue of it so are doing it all the more.

I would have thought QVC were above that kind of childish behaviour, they seem more professional, but obviously not.:unsure:

Latest posts

Back