Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I woke up around 4am, so put my TV on for a bit. While channel hopping, I noticed Kieran on TJC had shaved his head. I was completely taken aback. I will need a moment to calm down. The belief was that he had undergone a hair transplant to have a full head of hair, but why were some parts of his scalp now bald. Full head of hair one day and it looking like Masons of the Mike's head the next day, although it does look he has some hair on the top, unlike Masons of the Mike The cheeky so and so have been wearing a replacement hair system for a while now, having everyone colude in the illusion he had a full head of hair.

She brings absolutely nothing to the decorating table for me whatsoever other than an annoyingly loud screeching voice and a ME-ME repartee. If her voice isn’t speaking then the show is lousy, in her view. You can always spot a bad listener, as they look straight through you when you talking, and then stare intently at you when their upper orifice is going up and down, and she is one of them. Ryes, in fairness, dealt with the issues raised in a sensitive manner and had some useful direct input to offer on the benefits of the system offered to maintain independence and sustain reassurance to the observer, quoting his mother as an example. While Izal just squawked anecdotal ramblings of no use whatsoever to anybody. Ryes should have been left to do the presentation himself without Queen Anne of Drex to ruin things. Wind your neck in, Luv, and stick to the £9.99 scents.

Ideal World is 24 next Wednesday sort off, wonder if it will get a mention, Reason I wonder is even though Create and Craft have had various owners, they are recognising, they are 21.
The original Ideal World would turn in its Green Beetle if it saw this one. Just a blessing in one sense that Steve isn’t around to witness it. Very consumer focused, he was.

Nurse Charlie: my patients list for today. Give me something of some medical importance and clinical freshness for my return, do please. Don’t discombobulate a busy shopping physician with medical intransigence and repetition, if you please. Of course, Dr. Edwards, Sir. You have the the splendid return of the pacemaker batteries pack on £9.99 prescription, plus the Bacon inhaler, improved personal hygiene, smell like pork bottles. You’ve not seen either, Dr. for at least ten minutes. Dr.?? Dr. Edwards…Come Back…

I bought this bacon scent for my husband and now he won’t wear anything else. What a ghastly image to conjure up.

I’m sure the copyright owners for the James Bond name will be delighted to hear him associate that cheap scent with the character. Unless he eats it with eggs, beans and a fried slice.

Latest posts

Back