Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's another of Solar Time Chinese watches with a regurgatated defunct Swiss watch brands name. ;)
So it is a £100 watch, and that is probably been generous.

At least he hasn't said to buy them to pass down the family line, but there is still time.

Are you wanting to say it looks a bit like an Omega Speedmaster Jezza?

So it is a £100 watch, and that is probably been generous.

At least he hasn't said to buy them to pass down the family line, but there is still time.

Are you wanting to say it looks a bit like an Omega Speedmaster Jezza?

£100 to £150, but you can find similar quality on Ali for less or around same. Step above Swan & Edgar/Gamages crap, same quality as sister brands AVI-8, Nubeo, RGMT etc.
Nothing wrong with the watches just not luxury and the brand and their representative (Bordell) are a bunch of shysters.

One Thing Joe I can’t see him doing the hard sell, Can see it being more fun

Given he did well on C&C (no hard sell, annoying shopping tv-isms) I do hope he doesn't end up being twisted and tutored and given tips by the "pros" like Jeremy seemed to.

Jezza started off promising but quickly
d
e
c
l
i
i
n
e
d
into the Bid.TV schtick.

Where'd he pick up all those tropes? I sincerely doubt he watched that channel in his dressing room while on Hollyoaks, dashing between teen magazine photoshoots and dating S Club 7 members.

Last edited:
Actually, we know how annoying Sally the foghorn is but Jeremy talks to the camera as if he is addressing an idiot.

He harangues and is patronising.

Because he genuinely believes he is, I reckon!

To be fair, is that unreasonable?

After all, he (former mainstream TV star who probably seems himself as above mere mortals) rocks up to work, sees piles of cheap tat, sees his colleagues persuading idiots out there buy it, resulting in 'phones are in meltdown' scenarios…

If it walks like an idiot, believes shyster BS sales patter like an idiot, and ultimately buys tat like an idiot, why not talk to it like an idiot 💁🏻‍♂️

And now I've said the word idiot so much it sounds like a made-up word in my head 🤣.

Last edited:
Given he did well on C&C (no hard sell, annoying shopping tv-isms) I do hope he doesn't end up being twisted and tutored and given tips by the "pros" like Jeremy seemed to.

Jezza started off promising but quickly
d
e
c
l
i
i
n
e
d
into the Bid.TV schtick.

Where'd he pick up all those tropes? I sincerely doubt he watched that channel in his dressing room while on Hollyoaks, dashing between teen magazine photoshoots and dating S Club 7 members.
I’d forgotten Rachel Stevens and him were a thing

We need to see chubby SJ using this hoola hoop, so that other chubsters can see in working, not all women have a figure like Keely. Also, be a great laugh for everyone else.
no no no, I’ve fallen of the chair laughing as I’m watching foghorn Fanny using the weighted hoopla hoop, whilst wearing bin line trousers. (Foghorn that is not me🤣). She’d be better flogging Hula Hoops as it looks as if she’s eaten many a multipack. Good job there’s none of their other tat on display or it’d get busted well we can all live in hope.

Because he genuinely believes he is, I reckon!

To be fair, is that unreasonable?

After all, he (former mainstream TV star who probably seems himself as above mere mortals) rocks up to work, sees piles of cheap tat, sees his colleagues persuading idiots out there buy it, resulting in 'phones are in meltdown' scenarios…

If it walks like an idiot, believes shyster BS sales patter like an idiot, and ultimately buys tat like an idiot, why not talk to it like an idiot 💁🏻‍♂️

And now I've said the word idiot so much it sounds like a made-up word in my head 🤣.
You sound like Simon Jordan

Latest posts

Back