Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m not surprised, tbh.
If you want a quartz analogue chronograph, and tbh I’ve never really been sure who they are aimed at (not as precise as a digital sports timer, nothing to admire technically like an El Primero), I guess I’d look at a Seiko Great Blue (not for diving), or a Logines Hydroconquest (if you do dive.)
I’m sure you’d get your money back if you bought either of those second hand and later chose to re-sell.
Never buy anything quartz as new, if you later intend to resell and get anything approaching your money back…

I’m not surprised, tbh.
If you want a quartz analogue chronograph, and tbh I’ve never really been sure who they are aimed at (not as precise as a digital sports timer, nothing to admire technically like an El Primero), I guess I’d look at a Seiko Great Blue (not for diving), or a Logines Hydroconquest (if you do dive.)
I’m sure you’d get your money back if you bought either of those second hand and later chose to re-sell.
Never buy anything quartz as new, if you later intend to resell and get anything approaching your money back…
I like this watch, but it's £580.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back