Molton Brown TSV 12/12/19 - Page 7
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin


       


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Had a wonderful evening & crackers went down a treat, they opened them rather than cracked them so they could keep them. Lovely food & company.
    Absolutely great to hear. What a nice way to set you up for Christmas. I hope you received some nice little treats, too, although you sound like the sort of person who is more about the giving than the receiving.
     

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Absolutely great to hear. What a nice way to set you up for Christmas. I hope you received some nice little treats, too, although you sound like the sort of person who is more about the giving than the receiving.
    I did have gifts, thank you, beautifully wrapped & looking good under the tree. Free glass of wine too at my favourite restaurant.
    Likes SisterBliss, Twilight , AndiK liked this post
     

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,347
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm feeling all Christmassy now with these posts
    Likes AndiK , SisterBliss, llloyd , Twilight liked this post
     

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am not, but I am weird.

    Though for some reason I keep humming Stop The Calvery!
    Likes candycane, llloyd , SisterBliss liked this post
     

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I am not, but I am weird.

    Though for some reason I keep humming Stop The Calvery!
    Noooooo! You may have given me an ear worm...
    Likes donna255 , Twilight liked this post
     

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I love Christmas, fairy lights, music, nativity plays, fayres & markets (small) & the whole concept of a celebration at the darkest time of the year. This Christmas is different, I'm pinning on a smile & taking each day as it comes because two weeks ago we lost someone near & very dear. My smile is for his wife, it's not jolly or joyful but it's better than a miserable face.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou liked this post
     

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I love Christmas, fairy lights, music, nativity plays, fayres & markets (small) & the whole concept of a celebration at the darkest time of the year. This Christmas is different, I'm pinning on a smile & taking each day as it comes because two weeks ago we lost someone near & very dear. My smile is for his wife, it's not jolly or joyful but it's better than a miserable face.
    So sorry to hear this Christmas will be difficult for you and yours. Keep that smile on, it helps.
    Thanks Twilight thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, AndiK liked this post
     

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I am not, but I am weird.

    Though for some reason I keep humming Stop The Calvery!
    Or, for those still waiting for their QVC meat hamper long after Christmas is over, Stop The Carvery.


    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I love Christmas, fairy lights, music, nativity plays, fayres & markets (small) & the whole concept of a celebration at the darkest time of the year. This Christmas is different, I'm pinning on a smile & taking each day as it comes because two weeks ago we lost someone near & very dear. My smile is for his wife, it's not jolly or joyful but it's better than a miserable face.
    Thanks Beakerange , Twilight thanked for this post
     

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,035
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I love Christmas, fairy lights, music, nativity plays, fayres & markets (small) & the whole concept of a celebration at the darkest time of the year. This Christmas is different, I'm pinning on a smile & taking each day as it comes because two weeks ago we lost someone near & very dear. My smile is for his wife, it's not jolly or joyful but it's better than a miserable face.
    I’m sorry for the loss of your friend - horrid at any time of the year but Christmas always amplifies things somehow. But don’t feel you have to put on a false smile. And just be gentle with yourself.

    We lost dad 5 days before Christmas a couple of years ago (well 3 now but feels like yesterday), so it’s always going to be a very tough time of year for us all. And then my gorgeous teenage niece became very ill last Christmas Eve and is still poorly so all in all slightly dreading it!
    Plus I’m too ill to “do” Christmas in any sense...

    But will try to smile like you, and take life one day at a time as you say! ‘‘Tis the only way to keep going sometimes, isn’t it.

    Sorry that wasn’t supposed to be more sad or all about me! ;)

    Take good care x
    Thanks SisterBliss, llloyd , Twilight thanked for this post
     

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Dear Lou your post wasn't sad or all about you, it was lovely & kind, thank you x
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK , SisterBliss, llloyd liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •