5th sept kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quick heads up...

I got my copy of Breast Cancer Care's magazine today and this year's qvc event is on Oct 13th... It
mentioned 2 items there is going to be a pink Gossip watch (no picture) and this exclusive Kipling bag... Note the Monkey is wearing a pink ribbon...

002.jpg

Sorry that it is not a better piccie - but it gives you an idea...

Also thanks again to everyone that supports the event... I'm due to go to a weekend forum organised by BCC later this month - so Thank You everyone...:nod:

I'm out most of sunday from early on and can't stay up for the launch - I'm hoping someone may have the details of the TSV before the launch (hint,hint:wink::wink:) please:sun:

Quick heads up...

I got my copy of Breast Cancer Care's magazine today and this year's qvc event is on Oct 13th... It
mentioned 2 items there is going to be a pink Gossip watch (no picture) and this exclusive Kipling bag... Note the Monkey is wearing a pink ribbon...

002.jpg

Sorry that it is not a better piccie - but it gives you an idea...

Also thanks again to everyone that supports the event... I'm due to go to a weekend forum organised by BCC later this month - so Thank You everyone...:nod:

oooh blimey...really like the style of this. Hope I can get one on the night!

Yes I like it too - but i've never been able to get through to order anything on these nights :confused:
Any details yet on the TSV:flower:

I'll take the pressure off you rainbowdottie and I'll ask!!

Anyone have any clues what tsv may be?!

QVC have put on facebook that its a new style in 6 colours so I'm guessing it's a basic rather than leather.

Angela

Looking at the photo on the QVC September e-mail I think the TSV is Reth.

Kipling Reth Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap.
Today's Special Value Price £34.88
QVC Price £42.00
Item Number 148187
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.95

Adjustable shoulder bag from Kipling. Features a fashionable new shape which boasts lots of pockets to keep you organised. But it's the jewel colours and 'soda pop' print that really make it this season's fashion hit.

•New shape
•Adjustable strap for shoulder or across body use
•Zipped and slot pockets
•Fastens with zip
•Signature monkey keyring attached
•Measures: 30cm x 22cm x 10cm (12" x 8.5" x 4")
•Strap drop: 53.5cm (21") at maximum extension

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.148187

I love the functionality of this bag and was looking forward to getting one. However, I'm really disappointed with the colours. I wanted an Autumn/Winter colour that wasn't black/grey. Maybe dark/mid green or the darker blues. Instead, we're given three light colours I consider to be much more suitable for summer. Shame as the price was good.

I've bought it in the 'minked grey'. It looks perfect for work, I need to carry an A5 diary and notebook, two phones, pens, keys, plus my personal stuff. This bag has nice big pockets to keep the work and personal stuff separate, which looks ideal.
Shame about the colour choices though, I fancied a dark green or blue but the maya blue and organic green aren't quite right somehow.

I ordered the Fairfax in the new leopard print, on easy pay....

I might order my Mum one, for her birthday this month.

This bag's got all the things I like - square shape, cross-body handle, two main compartments plus organiser pocket, no flap

Don't think I'll buy it though as it's a cross between my two favourite bags (Maggie and Candy) so I don't really need it.

I agree about the colours, I'm not keen on all the 'fashion' colours especially for winter - I like the neutrals best.

Agree the TSV is a bit boring.have gone for the Breezer ( I think) the one with matching purse in the Leopard print ( very unme!) I had decided that I didn't need another Kipling but--- & can't even blame this on a glass of wine too many @ this time of day! have never gone for a leather Kipling as they are expensive although like the look of 'Maggie' love the colours---but the Great Glen has just put me off, although he said I could look like a Million $'s & i believe every word he utters!!!!?

I ordered the Fairfax in the new leopard print, on easy pay....

I might order my Mum one, for her birthday this month.

love this pretty print my first print bag in all the years of kipling buying.

it was mighty hard to order though. could not order online/tv/quecut in the end customer services put it through.

what a good price with the small purse this could cost around £74-£80 all in. like the tiny purses as they fit in the little interior zipped pockets and easy pays too!

Latest posts

Back