Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice bag but am not tempted to order 'cos of the colours.They keep mentioning handbaggage BUT with the costs of baggage when flying you need to take the Maximum size & weight.I take a Kipling 'Eldorado' ( under my coat, with passport/ tickets etc.) & then a bag which gives me the MAX. hand baggage allowance.

I take a CASE as my hand luggage. It's ultra light and fits the airline criteria. I don't know how to pack light!

I have a city bag, one of the first TSV's Kipling did on QVC, it's a perfect carry on bag but I don't think they make them anymore as I haven't seen them for ages. I won't be tempted by today's TSV as I have just looked in my wardrobe and discovered I have 3 Kipling bags I've never used - oops.

I have a city bag, one of the first TSV's Kipling did on QVC, it's a perfect carry on bag but I don't think they make them anymore as I haven't seen them for ages. I won't be tempted by today's TSV as I have just looked in my wardrobe and discovered I have 3 Kipling bags I've never used - oops.

I've got my reth pastel pink waiting for me Lol was going to use it for Tenerife but hubby is in plaster cast...hurt his Achilles heel.....I was so looking forward to showing it off lol (I need a life lol) ...hopefully going to Florida next year for my 50th birthday (yes...old lol) I might be able to resist the temptation to use it ...but I doubt it v much :wink:

I take a CASE as my hand luggage. It's ultra light and fits the airline criteria. I don't know how to pack light!

I like to take a case as well as hand luggage but its a faf (dont know how to spell it)
when you have to go in to your bag inside the case to get money, boarding passes, passport etc
but having seen eldorado mentioned a lot in this thread I am thinking of getting one
especially as it is showing at Fashion Day price today
and I am desperate to buy another kipling bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.126598

I like to take a case as well as hand luggage but its a faf (dont know how to spell it)
when you have to go in to your bag inside the case to get money, boarding passes, passport etc
but having seen eldorado mentioned a lot in this thread I am thinking of getting one
especially as it is showing at Fashion Day price today
and I am desperate to buy another kipling bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.126598

Getmemthatbag.co.uk have got eldorados for 29.99 free postage bluebell ...assumingmtheynhave amcouloirmyoumwant of course

Slightly off topic, but is this Marie-Francoise?

Sorry, it's a bit small!

Attachments

• MF.jpg
    MF.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 170

Me too! CASE as handbaggage & CASE checked in & have worn 2 layers of clothes before now! & the 'Eldorado'!!!!
I am not one of these women who can make an outfit go from beach to evening out!

Me too! CASE as handbaggage & CASE checked in & have worn 2 layers of clothes before now! & the 'Eldorado'!!!!
I am not one of these women who can make an outfit go from beach to evening out!

Thinking about it, I think I usually take a Kipling bag with me too as hand luggage and if I'm allowed (or get away with it!) I put the Kipling on my shoulder otherwise I stuff it in the hand luggage and take it out on board. I usually have a book, Ipod etc in it.

My cousins just came over from Australia with Emirates and had 30 kg of checked in luggage. I said I don't care where Emirates airways are going, I want to fly with them on my next holiday!! 30 kg wherever you go except for USA/Canada where you can have TWO pieces each at 23 kg. It's like the good old days!!!!
http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/help/faqs/FAQDetails.aspx?faqId=490107

True theres no point buying masses of new holiday clothes anymore as you cant take much with you! Hate being restricted to a couple of pairs of flip flops, a pair of birkis and something for evenings and thats it shoe wise. Never pack suncream in my case,i buy it once im through checkin and put it in handluggage.

I go as light as I can! I hate having lots of stuff with me that I don't need. I have bought two pairs of Skechers Hong Kong flip flop wedges, one in white and one in black - these along with a pair of dolly trainers (Skechers Amelie in taupe - purely for walking up the volcano!) are the only shoes I am taking! And this is from someone that has a dedicated shoe room :blush:

As for clothes, I have around 6 short dresses, some are purely day wear and some are versatile. These, along with my old faithful white linen trousers, some vests and cardis will be all I need!!

It goes without saying that my hand luggage is streamlined too! Hope the Cammie will be ok. All that goes in here is my Kindle, purse (quite large, Lulu Guinness), ballerina slippers and flight socks for the plane, rolled up cardi, scarf, lip gloss, hand cream, passport/tickets etc and I think that's probably it! Oh, phone and earphones. In fact, I think I will print this post out as a checklist for packing, haha!!

I don't see the point in taking much. I never wear all that I take, and I never majorley dress up in the nights anyway.

Have decided to take my new red lacquer Fairfax as my only additional bag (am keeping it, it's lush!!) and will fit in well with the colour scheme I have chosen. Ooh, roll on June :sun:

I have ordered the eldorado and a travel bag from amazon for 56 pounds
which is not much more than the price of the tsv so I am well happy :happy:

Wish amazon would put the sizes of the kipling bags on their website

Sorry i agree the bags are good for travel but find the presenters cringe worthy when selling it.
According to AK you won't have seen a celebrity without Kipling when traveling....sorry it's nt the most popular brand I have seen on pap shots in airports!

Then the fold up carrier bag type one according to Jilly is 'executive' and you could carry your lap top in. Sometimes they just go ott....why not say its good for carrying a couple of bottles home from the supermarket....!

Do you reckon they have a kindle TSV coming up soon? as they have said that a kindle will fit into virtually every Kipling bag on today. oooh I'm getting a cynic in my old age LOL.

Latest posts

Back