Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What bugs me about the current red shade is that the monkey is really a different shade, odd for Kipling up as they always match up shades really well but on the current red they haven't. I bought the Local bag in Red and the the bag was great, the red was lovely and fresh and bright but the monkey was like a mid/dark pink, so it was returned as it annoyed me as it didn't match, just made me think that people would think I'd bought a reduced bag cause it didn't have a monkey on it and then I'd bought a monkey separately and tried to match it up as best I could :eek:(

I have the Follo in bright purple and think the tsv is very similar, I really wanted to like my Follo but it has a lot going against it, the diagonal shoulder strap, the middle pocket that just flops open and tends to make things fall out. I hardly keep anything in it as if filled up it would become square and bulky as it is empty, it's always catching things now when I carry it round with the long strap but love the colour and shape. Just given my mum a lilac Kipling and she loves the colour, it's a pale lilac and picks up dirt very easily, probably the perils of any light colour. Will look at for more Kipling over the weekend, might be something worth buying.

Well I just can't watch the Kipling hours on Sunday. Have totally busted my budget with 3 Philosophy purchases today! :rock:

Here's the other QVC exclusive print (on another bag):

dqnr75.jpg

Wish I could remember the name of the bag I have and use as my portable office. I want one bigger than that as a flight bag. Is it written in the bag anywhere I wonder?

Wish I could remember the name of the bag I have and use as my portable office. I want one bigger than that as a flight bag. Is it written in the bag anywhere I wonder?

The "newer" bags have their name on the kipling label inside.I tend to find my "older" ones don't

My red lacquer Fairfax arrived today. It's tiny :mysmilie_478: I didn't bother getting my measuring tape out as I compared it to the large Fairfax on QVC and it was the same dimensions. I wanted it for a flight bag. Am gutted. It's lush, but my red lacquer Angelique is more or less the same size. Will have to keep an eye out for a bigger bag this weekend now, darn it! I do hate posting things back!

I did kind of like the Jacqueline BB. I wanted to like it very much!! What spoilt it for me was the diagonal cross-body strap. I wanted it specifically to wear this way too, so I guess that was the major gripe. How do you get on with the front and back pockets? Maybe I was being unfair on the lack of security! To be honest, I think it's a gorgeous looking bag, one of the nicest in the Kipling range in my opinion, I just didn't find the design very useful. Oh no, you've got me looking at it again now, it was very pretty in the tangerine!!

I dont use the diagonal cross body strap as I am not keen on cross body bags unless they are really small bags
so maybe thats why I dont have a problem with it
I tend to put most of the stuff in the main body of the bag and it does hold a lot
I have a paddle brush, my large kipling purse, my book, lunch box, cup, my make up bag and it still holds big magazines like hello in the main body, if I need to take anything else I pop it in the velcroed pockets, my phone stays in the little holder in the pocket and I pop my keys in there as well and things like paracetamols, sweets etc that I might need
I was going to buy another one to use as a travel toiletry bag as you can see everything at a glance when you look in it but I bought a previous tsv (cant remember the name of it) as it was a similar size but it is rubbish compared to the jacqueline and I would definately buy another.
Not sure how the tsv tomorrow will compare to it but I bought the large fairfax as a tsv and sent it back because it wasnt as big as the jacqueline either

Hello everyone, I'm new here, but not to the Q or Kipling. Just want to post a video of the 'Cammie'. Might help you decide before the TSV launch. Thinking it's a bit too much like the Jaqueline, Fairfax and Follo. Just my thoughts :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu5Jhf8yU9g&list=UUqx9pQJsLHkYcUhvZGF0wjQ&index=6&feature=plcp

Hello and welcome to ST CocoNut :hi:
Have just had a proper look at the video and dont think I will be
buying, it doesnt appear to have the wide opening that the jacqueline has
and I never use the key fob so I dont miss it on the jacqueline

BTW I never part my monkeys from my bags either apart from one
that I did a swap so I could get one with my daughters name

Well I won't be buying because I went and bought a tangerine leather Osprey bag in TK Maxx on my way back from a meeting yesterday. £36.99 down from £195. I love the price reduction. It's a chubby half moon shape. They had it in a shiny snake skin or the pebble leather. I went with the pebble leather. Very happy girl :eek:)

Thank you for your welcomes everyone, looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you :handshake:

Hmmm, thinking that just lately Kipling is becoming a bit 'samey'. The designs all resemble each other, just different sizes, pockets in different places and the colours are all a bit boring. I remember when Kipling colours were so bright and different and that was partly what I loved about them. Think maybe they need to bring new designers in. :wonder:

Well I won't be buying because I went and bought a tangerine leather Osprey bag in TK Maxx on my way back from a meeting yesterday. £36.99 down from £195. I love the price reduction. It's a chubby half moon shape. They had it in a shiny snake skin or the pebble leather. I went with the pebble leather. Very happy girl :eek:)

Ooh that sounds lovely Tinkerbell,bet you are well chuffed! Bargain too!

Ooh that sounds lovely Tinkerbell,bet you are well chuffed! Bargain too!

Funny enough it's similar to a Kipling bag, possibly the Jetta? But yes a real bargain and cheaper than a Kipling. Had it's first outing tonight. Lovely. Will still watch the Kipling shows though. Must. Not. Buy.

Latest posts

Back