Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it and I don't usually like Kipling. Don't know what I'm doing reading this thread!

be careful..be very careful...! I didn't like Kiplings either now I have 8 or 9 and I love the Cammie! I only just bought the blooming Alban last week or the week before!:thinking:

HELP ME! The Beige Bubble Print Adley is back in stock...only got the cafe latte one recently and I've used it every single day......

Thank you to those who replied earlier with piccie and comments, much appreciated!!

Ooooh the tangerine sounds interesting, has anyone got this colour already in another style? To answer if it is a lovely fresh bright orange colour - or a dull dull dull russety orange colour .... as from recent experience Kipling colours are mega yawn material to me. Dark blue, dark grey, light grey, dark brown, beige .... oh and not forgetting classic black. I for one, just fancy a nice bright lively colour to cheer up my ordinarily miserable day. Colour, colour, colour please!!! preferably with a fluffy monkey not a plastic one or one of those hideous silver faced things, I am a gal who loves a fluffy ;o)

I've used my adley every day since the last TSV up until this week.I really like it too.

I do think kipling on QVC can be a bit cheeky though.Like you say they only had an anniversary show last week - then they come on with a TSV.

I've even bought a TSV before in "current" colours which I was a bit disappointed about but liked the bag - only for them to bring out the new collection of colours in a show 10 days later.

I remember the tangerine as being very bright on screen.I haven't got a tangerine to tell you for sure - but I like that colour too.I also prefer the fluffy monkeys too! I Love the vintage monkeys with their punk hair,but I don't own any of that range.

Hi spooky, I do like some colour, I have the Blue Violet Defea, and my first ever one which I eventually gave away was lipstick red. I'm just really into Caffe Latte right now.

My least fave colour is lilac (sorry May!) and none of the bright prints appeal to me. The beige bubble does have a fluffy tho!

I ordered my Ginowan in Blue Violet - can't wait for it to arrive!!!

I always liked the magnetic purple but it was here and gone in a flash!

Hi spooky, I do like some colour, I have the Blue Violet Defea, and my first ever one which I eventually gave away was lipstick red. I'm just really into Caffe Latte right now.

My least fave colour is lilac (sorry May!) and none of the bright prints appeal to me. The beige bubble does have a fluffy tho!

That's ok Kat lol ....it would be boring if we all like the same colour .....:happy:

That's ok

Hi Rainbowdottie. Blue Violet is lovely. Not too purple, Dale was right when he said it was just the colour of the most expensive AAAA tanzanite stone. ( unsure if there are that many A's but hey ho!

Are you gonna go for the TSV then May? Looks a good style and price, plus Lilac is in there.....

I love,looking at other colours when out and about.......and I get jealous when there's,a colour I can't get hold of!!! Couldn't get a pastel pink fairfax's for love nor money so I managed to get a pastel pink reth....which I now prefer and I'm saving for height of summer even though it's,an old,colour!!!!...I love,pastel colours for summer and dark colours for,autumn winter.... ...I,lovemcath kidston for my speacial evening bags but I'm addicted to Kipling for every day use....I,love,turquoise,too,.....Columbia blue,but didn't get one for some reason ..I like the old,colours more when they are old ...if that makes sense lol :wonder:

The Brownie and Breezer purse set is available in Colombia Blue (described as Blue on Q) I sold mine on ebay a while back to make way for new but it is a very pretty turquoise. And I cant praise the Brownie purse enough.

Would have bought the set in cafe latte if I had known it was available before I got the purse on its own. Its a very good priced set, has large mesh compartment and I think it has the keyfob, pen slots too.

Never had one of the Lilac colour yet as onscreen this often looks a pale grey to me, the Magnolia looked nice last weekend as that was a more definite lilac colour to me, but I went for the Adley in the end in Bright Purple as it was a special price plus 2 EPs. Its a fab colour, but I was thinking I could use it as a gym bag cause of how they described it on screen, but its not big enough, so Im still on the lookout for something that will fit a towel and shoe change but nothing too big and bulky. They are listing a back pack called Firefly but there are no bright colours, grrr!! plus its volume is only 7.5 litres and I would imagine the Adley is bigger than that. Or it may have been called Adla??

Just want a colourful girly one with a fluffy monkey. :)

Well bugger me! The old kindle will fit in the Eldorado!

To be fair it sticks out of the top of the back zip compartment bit if you shove it in the inside pocket (where the card slots are) the flap goes over and the Velcro will still grip and effectively close the bag. A little of the Velcro is visible. But honestly I would never have tried it if someone on here hadn't said it would fit. I assumed it wouldn't!

The new one will fit easily.

You learnt summat new every day on here.

I love the look of the new tsv - nicer than the Fairfax but with its pockets and sadly i love the new colour

Latest posts

Back