Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think so....it looks really good. Depends on the price and ez pay things! I dont NEED it of course, but how could I let it pass me by? P>S do you think Kipling should do a coated version, a bit like Cath Kidson style?

Yes... Is the lacquer effect similar or do you mean shiny coating on the outside, or oilskin coating like fossil?

I think so....it looks really good. Depends on the price and ez pay things! I dont NEED it of course, but how could I let it pass me by? P>S do you think Kipling should do a coated version, a bit like Cath Kidson style?

Nooooooooooooooooo (in a squeaky voice!) all stiff and unwashable :sad:

I must admit the appeal for Kipling is the washableness:up: Wouldn't be able to wash a Lou Lou guiness bag ...sorry for any fans But I think they are a right royal rip off ...:sad:

If we are talking bags sold by Q in generall, I only have a KVZ one and a Tig tote both of which I like a lot. I find Lulu Guinness bags too pricey, not really to my taste but I am sure the quality is good and they are collectable. I did my "time" with posh handbags in my twenties, high end chloes that U ended up selling on ebay. But Kiplings are my favourite for every day. I use them every day, put smaller cross body ones inside larger ones, get a matching purse, wash them in the washing machine and recycle them on ebay. I don't know many bags that you can di all that with. They are unique aren't they! And for organization junkies like me they are the best. Price per wear = value for money.

I, as you may be aware, am a huge LG fan and have dismissed Kipling as boring and practical in the past!! However, wanted lightweight for hols and now seem to be developing a fondness for Kipling after discovering the lacquer finish! I have the Angelique in the lacquer, one red and one gold. It's a fab finish, I love it! I also ordered a red lacquer large Fairfax last night from a random site I found after scouring Google - £49.99 and free postage!

http://collectables.co.uk/kipling-fairfax-handbag-laquer-red.html

Returned the Jacqueline as it was so badly designed. Really wanted to love that as I thought it had that classic handbag shape. I haven't read all this thread yet, but I see mention of easy pay this weekend and a new Kipling design - got to be worth going back to page 1 eh?!

Just read the whole thread. Ooh now, I kinda like it, but I don't like the two pockets with the velcro. On the Jacqueline these were good for nothing, especially as stuff would easily fall out or get pinched! Someone asked about the Tangerine. It was darker than I expected, I think the bright orange was called Sunset Orange. The best way to describe the tangerine...is tangerine!! Honestly, it's that dark orange without being russety. I loved the colour and almost kept it just for that, but that was silly! I ordered the Alban in Carnation too, which is a lovely dark pink (went back as sagged badly when cross-body). Hmm, I will definitely have to take a look this weekend, am pining for a tangerine bag now!!

Last edited:
Lu lu Guinness winds me up ...I just don't how the bags can have a price like that and do so well ....good luck to her and all that but ...extortionate is the only word apart from rip off....she smiles sweetly and hey presto...her bags sell ....oh well that's the way of the world I suppose ....I'm pretty sure that if I was a millionairess I still would buy my beloved Kiplings lol ....of course I can't say for definate but I hate rip off merchants......people work so hard for their money and are pulled in by the woman who for me personally has a creepy face ....but that's my opinion of course. .....hope I don't spark a debate just had to say that :doh:

I did kind of like the Jacqueline BB. I wanted to like it very much!! What spoilt it for me was the diagonal cross-body strap. I wanted it specifically to wear this way too, so I guess that was the major gripe. How do you get on with the front and back pockets? Maybe I was being unfair on the lack of security! To be honest, I think it's a gorgeous looking bag, one of the nicest in the Kipling range in my opinion, I just didn't find the design very useful. Oh no, you've got me looking at it again now, it was very pretty in the tangerine!!

Lu lu Guinness winds me up ...I just don't how the bags can have a price like that and do so well ....good luck to her and all that but ...extortionate is the only word apart from rip off....she smiles sweetly and hey presto...her bags sell ....oh well that's the way of the world I suppose ....I'm pretty sure that if I was a millionairess I still would buy my beloved Kiplings lol ....of course I can't say for definate but I hate rip off merchants......people work so hard for their money and are pulled in by the woman who for me personally has a creepy face ....but that's my opinion of course. .....hope I don't spark a debate just had to say that :doh:

I agree about the price May. In fact, the last LG bag I bought I had from ebay, used once, perfect condition. It certainly opened my eyes to the amount she charges. However, in her defense, they are exceptionally well-made bags. They are finished to perfection and are very sturdy. I don't like all her designs, I have mainly the Jenny bags in various colours, which is quite a subtle design for her! I don't like the novelty bags, they're too 'in your face' for my taste.

I can't bear for the monkeys to be parted from the bags...............bit like I can't bear to "break up" families of Bananas in supermarkets...............

That's so endearing - bless your little heart, makes perfect sense to me - can I live on your planet?

I LOVED the QVC Jacqueline Bag and bought about 3 in different colours, although my sister had one of them. I also have a large defea which I also love in black. Have not bought one from QVC for ages as nothing has grabbed me - maybe this TSV will - fingers crossed.

I did kind of like the Jacqueline BB. I wanted to like it very much!! What spoilt it for me was the diagonal cross-body strap. I wanted it specifically to wear this way too, so I guess that was the major gripe. How do you get on with the front and back pockets? Maybe I was being unfair on the lack of security! To be honest, I think it's a gorgeous looking bag, one of the nicest in the Kipling range in my opinion, I just didn't find the design very useful. Oh no, you've got me looking at it again now, it was very pretty in the tangerine!!

I fancied the Jacqueline too until I noticed that diagonal cross-body strap! I think someone mentioned a similar thing with the Oleta once..the strap is on the back section so the bag hangs forward. Only minor details but things like that niggle me...!

I bought the jacqeline when it was a TSv.I did like it - but the straps were tight over my shoulder and the long strap hung at a weird angle.Other than that I really liked it!

I mentioned on here before that I bought the Jaqueline when it was a TSV. It lives under the bed holding all my skincare stash! I didn't like the long strap either, but worse than that was the velcro pockets. I thought they were useless, my mobile phone fell out of it - they were not secure at all. I really like the look of the upcoming TSV, I would love either a Tangarine or Sunset Orange bag.

I wish the TSV were available in red - I can't even remember the last time there was a red TSV. I'll have a look at the tangerine and the red/blue print when they show it on TV.

Received my ginowan today (a first for QVC to deliver something so quickly to me!!!)

And I love it - the colour the shape everything!

Latest posts

Back