Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And those models need to get off that pink phone and get on with their bliddy job! Goody was on it earlier. Who the blazes keeps ringing them :confused:

Hmm, still looking for a flight bag, wonder if this will be big enough? I don't want to take the world, just the essentials! Do you reckon I could get a kindle, ballerina slippers, a scarf, cardi, purse, passport/tickets and essential small bits in there?!! I think I may, just! Ok, am going to order the tangerine and white as I know the tangerine is gorgeous, and I really like the look of the white. Maybe I'll end up keeping both as it looks a good size for work. And (wooh ooh) the cross-body strap is attached to either end of the bag - yay!! Anyone else going for it?

Very disappointed with the colour choice, as others have said, nothing from the brown palette.
Have been looking around for a decent sized bag, so I don't have to empty out my work bag - (a Adomma) on the occasions I need more space.
But seeing it on screen, am not sure as to the balance of it - looks a bit "bottom heavy??".

However, have ordered the Indigo Blaise print to have a proper "look see"
The prints don't normally appeal to me when I see them on screen. But when I see people with them out and about, they seem to look better.

Being someone who is in jeans 90% of the time, and having just bought a beige jacket, think it should look okay.

My big bugbear with the Kipling shows, is that they don't always show the straps at full extension. As I'm tall and and a bit of a porker, this matters. I can't be doing with cross body bags finishing any higher than hip level. Makes me feel all discombobulated and kerfuffled.

I do really like the TSV and think its a good size. I also like the style as its a bit like Fairfax which i love. Wanted a new Kipling to use primarily for a cabin bag on flights and think this fits the bill but i have been lusting over the jazzy pink colour cos i love the coral thats everywhere at the mo. So i have ordered a defea in that colour as its on 3 easypay.

I caved in this morning and ordered the Tangarine TSV. I knew I would! Orange is everywhere at the moment and I need a new everyday/work bag. Also I am glad the phone pocket etc is in the zipped middle compartment and not in the side velcro one, like the jacqueline is. Can't wait to receive it

just been watching the video presentation - I think it's a bit too big for my everyday needs, as is the Alban I bought recently if I'm being perfectly honest! I carry a large purse, brolly, and transfer bag which is meds, hand cleaner, hankies and other essentials, really just a large-ish make-up bag. But I do like the organisation as I like the side pockets, which is why I like my Fairfax so prob better buying another one of those...but it's more expensive! Not a lot of colour choice is there..I like the blaise print and the white, tho M-F saying you can't get the print in the stores rang an alarm bell as I've noticed a number of comments about the quality not being as good when the bags are exclusive to Q. Ho-hum...I'm still perched up on the fence!

i really don't like it.Its too near a follo/jacqeline and even too samey as the last TSv.

I don't like the colours,maybe tangerine being the best - but its not new is it?

Haven't seen any models wearing it on their shoulder which makes me think the handles are not long enough,and it looks really not right wit the long strap.

Really unusual for me not to be swayed when I actually see it in the flesh.....but not this time

Bit too big for me I'm afraid.....there,s a new one on the website called a gayella...it looks to me ...and it might not ...like a breezer but with two pockets instead of one....only 2 colours for that ATM though........:hi:

Its just been mentioned on FB that someone bought it cheaper on amazon (by the time you get 25% easter discount and free P&P apparently) and theres lots more colours,if some of you wanted more choice

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00602G2P4/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Its a pain on amazon that they charge different prices for different colours

Hmm, still looking for a flight bag, wonder if this will be big enough? I don't want to take the world, just the essentials! Do you reckon I could get a kindle, ballerina slippers, a scarf, cardi, purse, passport/tickets and essential small bits in there?!! I think I may, just! Ok, am going to order the tangerine and white as I know the tangerine is gorgeous, and I really like the look of the white. Maybe I'll end up keeping both as it looks a good size for work. And (wooh ooh) the cross-body strap is attached to either end of the bag - yay!! Anyone else going for it?

I am still looking for a flight bag too but dont think I will be buying this one

Agree with others it does look like its got a big bottom

The TSV looks like my Follo (cuby print which I love) but I found that the Follo is best when not over-filled; if I stuff it full it's like a fat cube sticking out from my side which catches on things and people. Most bags look better with contents but then if they're over-stuffed they look wrong, so I don't worry about the size of the bag if I really like it, I only carry the minimium stuff with me.
I've ordered the lilac and the white but will strictly keep only one. Lilac was my first choice, but some of the Kipling lilac shades have been a bit icky in the past so if I don't like the lilac the white is a good summer staple (white kipling bags sell v well on ebay if they're perfectly clean.

Jude xx

I succumbed and ordered the Tangerine. It's my first new haandbag in 6 or 7 months and my first Kipling since the gorgeous velvet Katie in purple, so that's ok then!

I went for the stripey red/blue one - it looks like a good size and considering how well Kipling bags keep over the years it might come in handy in the future as a nappy bag.

Nice bag but am not tempted to order 'cos of the colours.They keep mentioning handbaggage BUT with the costs of baggage when flying you need to take the Maximum size & weight.I take a Kipling 'Eldorado' ( under my coat, with passport/ tickets etc.) & then a bag which gives me the MAX. hand baggage allowance.

Latest posts

Back