Alison Young, Stop Talking Complete Sh*t Please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
A Young just announced to the viewing the public that eating a "Magnum" or "Twister" ice lollie can result in lines and wrinkles appearing on the face the next day.

:confused:

silly moo

Oh cobblers.

Ladies- stop talking, eating, looking, glancing, blinking, smiling, laughing, reading, watching, etc, etc.

Is there anything left for us to do that doesn't damage our skin?

:ANYWORD:

Last edited:
Did she what makes the skin on your chest look like leather cus she should stop doing that too. :)

Well I hope the manufacturers of these products sue QVC for such a ridiculous and defamatory slur. I'd love to see this unlikeable bossy tart brought down off the pedastal she's put herself on. :pPC:

Well I hope the manufacturers of these products sue QVC for such a ridiculous and defamatory slur. I'd love to see this unlikeable bossy tart brought down off the pedastal she's put herself on. :pPC:

I second that ! :welldone: :catnap:

I'm going to stick up for Alison a little here, I think she's just chosen her words badly on this one. There's been a few bits of research reported recently that suggests that a diet high in sugar can cause inflamation and can interfere with collagen production, resulting in aging on the skin. I don't think it would happen over night though, so yes a bit exaggerated!

BJ out of the question then....

I thought she was referring to the effect on your face of the, ahem...sucking action!

Jude x

hmmm.... im just wondering what sort of activity would involve lots of facial toning exercises, following by some kind of Genie-esque tightening serum being splurged liberally over the fizzog and allowed to dry.

:p

cant think of anything but wow - my skin's lookin' good these days! :eek:

hmmm.... im just wondering what sort of activity would involve lots of facial toning exercises, following by some kind of Genie-esque tightening serum being splurged liberally over the fizzog and allowed to dry.

:p

cant think of anything but wow - my skin's lookin' good these days! :eek:

You tart. :SUE: :pPC:

That happens to me too, Burls, when I eat a Sherbet Fountain - you, know the one with the liquorice stick.

Ali x

Latest posts

Back