Amethyst Necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazz

Registered Shopper
Hi
Has anyone purchased the Amethyst Necklace QA165? The one they show looks lovely, deep colour and flawless. I ordered one and it was really disappointing, wishy washy colour, lots of flaws in the stones and looked as though they were made from discarded pieces - certainly didn't make the grade as far as I was concerned. I emailed Tony and he said return it for a replacement which I did. I've now received the replacement and I can't believe it but it is worse than the one I sent back! I'm not sure what to do now as I like the design and if it was as good as the picture I'm sure I'd love the gems too. I'm just wondering if other people have had the same experience or if I've been unlucky twice.
Cazz

Hi Cazz
Sorry to hear your disapointed with your purchase i dont have this one personally but if your not happy send it back and have a refund and you will almost certainly find something else that you love and will be perfect i find if your not in love with it you wont wear it. I do think you have been very unlucky with your buy as i have had literally dozens of pieces and though not everything has been perfect overall i have been well satisfied with the quality so i hope its not put you off buying more items I hope this helps a bit

Hi Milly
Thanks for your comments. I have bought quite a bit from Rocks and this is the first time I've been disappointed with the quality. You are quite right I won't wear it as it is, so guess it will have to be returned.
Cazz

I bought this necklace in December to give to a friend for Christmas. Obviously the amethyst used is not top quality given the amount used in the necklace for the price, but the colour was good on my one and I was pleased with it.

Customer service art Rocks is second to none and if Tony or Katherine have any indication that one of their customers is unhappy with their purchase they will bend over backwards to sort it.

I think you have just been unlucky as I know lots of other forum members also have this necklace. I would phone up and have a chat....Tony may offer to have a look through the remaining stock of this piece and hand pick you one.

I gave this necklace to my older daughter at Christmas,it's really pretty and, depite being very fussy about her jewellery, she loves it. I wouldn't expect top-quality stones for the price I paid (£14, I think) but the colour is stunning.

Perhaps you've had a couple of bad ones but if you know you won't be happy I'm sure you'll get a refund. As Perdita has said, CS will bend over backwards to make sure their customers are happy.

I gave this necklace to my older daughter at Christmas,it's really pretty and, depite being very fussy about her jewellery, she loves it. I wouldn't expect top-quality stones for the price I paid (£14, I think) but the colour is stunning.

Perhaps you've had a couple of bad ones but if you know you won't be happy I'm sure you'll get a refund. As Perdita has said, CS will bend over backwards to make sure their customers are happy.

The price I paid certainly wouldn't warrant top notch quality stones but the colour isn't good and the stones really are terribly flawed. I'm surprised Rocks allow items of this quality to be despatched as it's not good for returning business.

If you aren't happy Cazz you'll never wear it, so you should get a refund. Sadly, the odd duff item slips through but Rocks will do their best to make sure you're happy. I hope it doesn't put you off Rocks. :)

Hi
Has anyone purchased the Amethyst Necklace QA165? The one they show looks lovely, deep colour and flawless. I ordered one and it was really disappointing, wishy washy colour, lots of flaws in the stones and looked as though they were made from discarded pieces - certainly didn't make the grade as far as I was concerned. I emailed Tony and he said return it for a replacement which I did. I've now received the replacement and I can't believe it but it is worse than the one I sent back! I'm not sure what to do now as I like the design and if it was as good as the picture I'm sure I'd love the gems too. I'm just wondering if other people have had the same experience or if I've been unlucky twice.
Cazz

Hi Cazz

I have this & I also have the bracelet, both very good quality.
Prob best just to send it back again if you're not happy with it....

Oh Cazz,

What a shame! I have this necklace and matching bracelet (£15 in total) and they're both stunning - the quality is excellent and the colours are really deep and rich. I am so pleased with them both. If you're not happy, though, you should definitely try again or get a refund.

Latest posts

Back