Andrew Bagley's Balls.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HYPE in a JAR

Registered Shopper
To be honest I haven't thought of these for years but for some reason they popped into my mind a few days ago and have ever since been bopping around in my mind's eye.

Surely other forum members must remember them too?

There was a time, a few years back, when The divine Mr. Andrew used to get his balls out nearly every Gatineau show. Often on a tsv day he would let them air almost hourly.

They were round and red and almost satsuma-sized.

There was more than two of them.

Yes, they were tied together with string and Andrew would go at them with a pair of scissors in order to illustrate what happens to ones collagen fibres with age. (Apparently they snap and loose there form just like Andrews balls and string!)

I always liked the forceful and determined way he went at cutting that string and letting his big red balls spring loose.

Surely I am not the only Forumite to remember and miss Andrew airing his special balls on live TV?

Oh and I am new here btw so a big hello from me!

K.

I must have missed that extravaganza. Welcome to the forum! Love the name "HYPE in a JAR"!:hi:

I have no idea what you are talking about but your post did make me laugh!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Oh and I'm glad you remember them too lynnonthelake or else others might have thought
I was a bit loopy!

Wonder why he doesn't get his balls out anymore don't remember them being satsuma size though.
Lynn

Brilliant, I had a good laugh! Never seen Andrew with those balls. Welcome to the forum HYPE in a JAR!

PMSL! Best first post, ever! Welcome. I don't remember that but you have put quite an image in my head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back