Ann Summers coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bad enough seeing her legs akimbo on the pilates machine but AS demos noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:mysmilie_505:

I wonder if Craig will be so keen to tell us he has one of everything like he usually does. :wink: :giggle: :mysmilie_505:

I wonder if Craig will be so keen to tell us he has one of everything like he usually does. :wink: :giggle: :mysmilie_505:

oh rats! I was going to say that. Could you imagine him modelling a pair of split crotch pants, wearing that ridiculous grin ? :devil:

oh rats! I was going to say that. Could you imagine him modelling a pair of split crotch pants, wearing that ridiculous grin ? :devil:

:mysmilie_468: :mysmilie_466: :mysmilie_460:

I don't think I'll bother with breakfast this morning. :puke:

30 day money back guarantee on vibrators, crotchless pants and love eggs...QVC you will spoil us...

Can you imagine when you received 'returned goods' or the state of these items in the Outlets!!!!!!

30 day money back guarantee on vibrators, crotchless pants and love eggs...QVC you will spoil us...

Judging by the way JF is constantly twitching, am already convinced she's been testing these for quite some time ..... may also help explain all those cries of ammmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzing and increeeeeddddddddddddddiblllle at inappropriate moments during her presentations. -

Last edited:
Ann Summers coming to QVC

Oh I do hope so! Imagine the fun we could have on here...LOL

Crawl to the phones?! Wonder if they'll do a Try-me? I can see Debbie Flint fronting this show....or Alison Young. For you. In the minge area.

Charlie selling Ann Summers !!!!! YUK !!!

Will he get items for his daughter :thinking::nod:

I've been trying to think of which products they could sell and I can't think of any that would work on QVC other than the underwear (non-crotchless, non-peekaboo bras, obviously). Racy underwear, yes, plastic outfits and fluffy hand cuffs, no. I do feel a bit sick thinking of all the creepy men tuning in to see Tanya pracning around in their offerings:mysmilie_460:

Latest posts

Back