Another anniversary.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
this time Tiffany lighting .... Yawn. and who is going to buy a lamp shaped like a cupcake!!

What was that awful hour earlier "earthstone" jewellery, yet more overpriced naff gemstones and of course Tova. Loving the comments about her hours today - excellent!

I've had a bit of time on my hands today and have watched some QVC and every second hour seemed to be some anniversary or other. Loved the garage forecourt flowers for Tova. And the anniversary offers which rewarded us for our staying power with a lamp shaped like the kind of cake my three year old makes with his Grandmother and three quid off an unremarkable piece of jewellery that will be in clearance tomorrow. I also love the way we are encouraged to phone in and congratulate the very people who've got rich through our purchases! :dull:

Love the tiffany cupcake lamp and bought it. Already have a place where it will go ... a bit of practicality wrapped up in a bit of whimsy and fun. :mysmilie_500:

:mysmilie_47:

Also like the Earth Stone hour with the various opaque gemstones like flower agate, sunstone, chrysocolla, seafoam jasper, chocolate jasper ... not to everyone's tastes but beautiful stones for casual or lightl dressy wear. :mysmilie_480:

Tova has her way but like her jewellery especially the art deco and edwardian styles.

Nice to have something on other than the usual beauty suspects :clapping:

Also like the Earth Stone hour with the various opaque gemstones like flower agate, sunstone, chrysocolla, seafoam jasper, chocolate jasper ... not to everyone's tastes but beautiful stones for casual or lightl dressy wear. :mysmilie_480:

Tova has her way but like her jewellery especially the art deco and edwardian styles.

Nice to have something on other than the usual beauty suspects :clapping:

Joking aside I quite like some of the opaque gems too. And I really like some Tova DMQ, especially the Deco stuff, she has a good eye for the geometric. Can't get onboard with the novelty lamp thing but glad others have found something they like! :up:

Latest posts

Back