Anuschka misleading info by QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

MaryA

Guest Shopper
According to QVC these bags are available only in the UK from QVC and a few selected boutiques worldwide. Huh. There is a huge range of the same bags and purses on Amazon UK. This sort of blatantly misleading BS makes me so angry.

Or something you bought at a craft market abroad on holiday in the eighties and got it home and thought WTF?!

I always wonder why they never mention how many they have sold---they just suddenly sell out - I guess it depends on how many they start with????:thinking:

I always wonder why they never mention how many they have sold---they just suddenly sell out - I guess it depends on how many they start with????:thinking:

Well every bag is supposed to be hand painted so they can't be churning thousands out. They also do jackets. I'm thinking Indigo Moon????

8000-PKF-thmb-new.jpg

I was more concerned about the vague description the guest presenter made when she was asked where they were made. Too much umming and ahhing about them being made in India and and very vague, made me think "sweatshop".

Latest posts

Back