Anyone like The New Gemtv Website...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no clue whether anybody is reading this forum anymore (from GemsTV I mean!) but here are a few more suggestions for changes to the website once it's more stable:

1. In the search function, there is no "multi" function under the gemstones. Therefore if you're looking for a multi-gemstone piece you have to search through everything etc.

2. It would be useful to be able to search by item code number.

3. On the "my account" page, if you click on an order, you can't get up the item details of each piece - you can only see a photo. It would be helpful to be able to click on the item and for it to link to the page where you get more details.

4. GemsTV used to give the option of a Saturday delivery (for an extra cost) and also to choose the day of delivery. Both options were fabulous additions and really tempted me to keep a basket going - and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I think these are all great idea's and input Meesho, I'm sure they will be read.. and I see they have been noted by Sarah..

I still think the website colours are dull/drab..there's by far too much dark grey, and in my honest opinion it needs brightening up to keep people watching/buying on the web.. "It's certainly not grabbing my attention at the moment!

Mirabelle

Last edited:
Interestingly I like the colours because the main colour (when you're watching GemsTV live) is in the centre part of the screen. With the exception of the black with white writing, the website is easy to read. I recall when GemsTV changed their logo a few years back, they played around with colours of the screen graphics/website and some were over-powering and also very difficult to read.

I like the understated GemsTV website colours as, to me, and I realise this is a personal opinion, it's subtle, allowing the jewellery to bring colour to the screen. Brighter colours can smack of gaudiness/tackiness if the colour combination isn't right - and of course colour is a very very personal issue. I would assume that the current colour combo is actually inoffensive to most and it is certainly easy on the eye.

Going off the new web site now it appears that you can no longer request online auctions on the jewellery part of the Gems web site. Also not impressed when watching gems yesterday to see the presenter sell several pieces at a higher price than the static price on gems.tv. No doubt customers will be ignored and not kept informed of what is actually going on ................

Going off the new web site now it appears that you can no longer request online auctions on the jewellery part of the Gems web site. Also not impressed when watching gems yesterday to see the presenter sell several pieces at a higher price than the static price on gems.tv. No doubt customers will be ignored and not kept informed of what is actually going on ................

It is the same with the online auctions, they often stop at price higher than the static price.

Latest posts

Back