Are you ready..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Are you ready for the outpouring of mutual admiration,giggling,hair flicking,knowing glances and private jokes taking place at 9pm tonight? And that's just from Simon Wilson!

Are you ready for the outpouring of mutual admiration,giggling,hair flicking,knowing glances and private jokes taking place at 9pm tonight? And that's just from Simon Wilson!

No offence meant Gemma1, but I think I would rather watch paint dry! :eek:

I'm painting my nails does that count? Feel free to pop round and watch! :happy:

Jude xx

My mom has just said she doesn't think Julia likes Simon! lol she was just listening and not watching the show but I thought it was an interesting comment however I soon put her right, if we are right! lol

My mom has just said she doesn't think Julia likes Simon! lol she was just listening and not watching the show but I thought it was an interesting comment however I soon put her right, if we are right! lol

Do you think they are bosom buddies?

Oh good God. Just turned on to see SW filling his face & sputtering cake everywhere. Talking with his mouth full. EEWWW !!! I'm off to bed !!

I watched I'm afraid..JR was obsessing about Simon giving a present to Alison Young - or some such nonsense, she did actually look quite put out, that was the only highlight...or lowlight...

I watched I'm afraid..JR was obsessing about Simon giving a present to Alison Young - or some such nonsense, she did actually look quite put out, that was the only highlight...or lowlight...

She's not still going on about him designing a horse something or other for AY and JR wants to know when he is designing something for her :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I watched a few bits and pieces of the show. IMO JR looked lovely. Her hair and clothes seemed fine, never saw her feet so I can't say what shoes she had on.
Her banter with SW is just that. If she talked about the jewellery without any other remarks some peeps would complain she was like Jilly. I couldn't watch 2 hours of any show though.

Latest posts

Back