Artscapes TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just watched the first few minutes of this and Julia has already had to ask one of the larger models which size she's wearing! It seems that every single time Julia presents a fashion show she always has to pick up on the larger size ladies as if to continually confirm the point that she's lost weight!

Yes, Julia, we know and we are fed up of hearing about it................:down:

She's wearing the extra small, by the way.
... I thought I'd better mention it :giggle:

Just watched the first few minutes of this and Julia has already had to ask one of the larger models which size she's wearing!

and asked her what size she normally wears. I can see the point of using info like this for comparisons for viewers but she did seem to go straight for 'our plus size model' - she didn't ask the other two models their sizes did she?

Last edited:
Who wears this stuff? I have never seen anyone wearing a shirt like this. The blue one especially is hideous.Why would anyone want a giraffe on their shirt?

I think it's helpful when the presenters and or models say I'm wearing a size medium and I'm a 12 on the High Street but just saying what size they're wearing is useless waffle.

But I'm not wearing the TSV in any size thank you very much!

I think it's helpful when the presenters and or models say I'm wearing a size medium and I'm a 12 on the High Street but just saying what size they're wearing is useless waffle.

But I'm not wearing the TSV in any size thank you very much!

I wonder if that would work as the sizing's are so much out depending on where you shop. M&S I am a 12, Wallis sometimes a 14 sometimes a 10 - go figure, Jane Norman a 16 (!!!) I have never shopped in their since then lol

Who wears this stuff? I have never seen anyone wearing a shirt like this. The blue one especially is hideous.Why would anyone want a giraffe on their shirt?

I saw a lady in my local Sainsburys in a complete Arsescapes outfit a few weeks ago - some sort of top with Venice on it and a skirt in a similar pattern (I think it was Venice, it might have been 'Scenes from the Manchester Ship Canal' or 'Views of Broadmoor') anyway, in her trolley she had a large German sausage, a tub of Bertolli and some Germoloids. Make of that lot what you will...

I wonder if that would work as the sizing's are so much out depending on where you shop. M&S I am a 12, Wallis sometimes a 14 sometimes a 10 - go figure, Jane Norman a 16 (!!!) I have never shopped in their since then lol

I don't think you will be again either, haven't they just gone thru? But it's right that in different places you are different sizes, it's so annoying! There's not a lot of QVC fashion that I like but I don't understand their sizings - chest sizes only on coats for instance - I need to know the hips as well, me being pear-shaped and then some!

We caught a glimpse of the TSV last night - I started laughing and my dh swore out loud. I have never seen anything so hideous in a long time, and god help me, I hope I never see anything so bad again. My poor poor eyes!

Latest posts

Back