Attitudes by Renee Jacquard Knit Waterfall Cardigan TSV 22/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair there is a lot of the Aztec look in most high street shops, not that that makes the TSV any better.

At one point last night Goodie was sporting said Spanish hat at an angle and I fully expected her to break into a pasodoble a la Strictly.

Sevvvvveeen!

I am not sure if anyone else is getting this, but when I log on to this forum I am getting purely American adverts. Just now in this thread there appeared an advert for a machine which is called an electric shoe steriliser. As America sets the trends and QVC follows, I wonder how long before that becomes a TSV?

I am not sure if anyone else is getting this, but when I log on to this forum I am getting purely American adverts. Just now in this thread there appeared an advert for a machine which is called an electric shoe steriliser. As America sets the trends and QVC follows, I wonder how long before that becomes a TSV?

Yes, me too. I'm also getting a company called Ericdress flashing at me - as you say, perhaps this will be seen on Q soon !!

I use the twirling loo brush to do mine:mysmilie_11:

I get adverts for lots of lovely Thai ladies waiting just for me - what HAS Other Half been looking at?

That cardigan was pretty ghastly but what was worse was poor Sophia coming out in a very short, tight dress that showed up her stomach, no tights on her quite big legs and ankle boots. She truly looked awful and it's a shame because she would never have gone out in that get up and it made her look really big because the dress didn't fit her. She does look really nice in some things that suit her figure. She was smiling all the way through but she must have wanted to wring the "stylist's" neck.

CC

I get them also.

They don't appear to have sold very well. I noticed by the evening they didnt mention it let alone wear it. There was a Tesco advert on this evening and one of the actors was wearing something similar.Theres a lot of it about. Aztec that is !

What a great thread! I have been in stitches reading it, I agree absolutely HIDEOUS!!

When you look at the components that make garments up of this `style` I think it must be very easy with less work going into it as the only shaping is for the arm holes ...... therefore much cheaper to produce .... hence more profit!!

There probably are versions of the style and pattern that are wearable but Renees is not one of them.

Don't you believe it. Like I said earlier, I had a Tesco version bought for me, and I defy ANYONE to look good in it- AND the arm tops are too ****** tight. A crap Acrylic cardi, cheap to produce, cheap on the rack, and it shows.

renne looked a bit sad tbh...not as sad as the models wearing some grotesque get ups in the yong kim hour though

One thing about Renee is she always looked elegant. This persuaded me a few years ago to buy one of her tunics.It looked fab on her but rubbish on me so it was returned .Ive never bothered again with the range .

This visit she looked a bit of a mess in the TSV .To me it was impossible to make it look good ,clashing with everything including jewellery. She needs to get back to basics .I know acrylics are cheap to produce but there's no point if they don't sell.

Designers need to now bin the cheap prints - they've run the course and had their day, and its hard for anyone to look good in them. Turandot made an excellent point about jewellery clashing - and only the Queen can get away with prints and pearls. 'Together' dowse their print tunics with embellishments to help do away with own pieces, as they realise you're stuffed to get it right.

To look elegant and chic, plain is the only way. Prada does it now, but Jean Muir from 40 odd years ago only created in plain blue and black (although I stand to be corrected). Of course many find it difficult to wear dark colours, me included - black drains me, and I do confess to a couple of ditzy print maxis from Kim & Co, but in the main my wardrobe is 'plain', so I throw on all the bling with a flourish !!!!

Latest posts

Back