Attitudes by Renee Jacquard Knit Waterfall Cardigan TSV 22/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attitudes by Renee Jacquard Knit Waterfall Cardigan
Item Number: 155560
QVC Price £49.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

A trend-inspired wrap cardigan from Attitudes by Renee with a geometric, two-tone Aztec pattern all over, and featuring a draped, open front and ribbed contrast edging. In a beautifully fine knit that won't look bulky when draped over your shoulders or belted, this cardigan is the perfect piece for transitional seasons.

Style it your way - this chic cardigan will look great with all the pieces already in your wardrobe, and will be perfect with a colour matched sleeveless top. Worn open and layered over your jeans-and-T-shirt looks it'll add interest and texture, but team it with heels, a dress and opaques, then cinch it in at the waist with a belt, and you'll get a glamorous look for cool weather days.

Five covetable colours - in a two-tone design this wrap cardigan features lighter panels on the front, back and sleeves, with darker tones on the lower panels, all covered in a repeating zig-zig pattern. There is a colour to suit any wardrobe; choose Spiced Orange, Garnet or Cobalt to add colour, or if you prefer a more understated look go for Blackberry or Sage.

100% acrylic
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 97.8cm (38.5"), XL: 105.4cm (41.5"), 2XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 3XL: 125.7cm (49.5")
Length: S: 79.4cm (31.3"), M: 80.0cm (31.5"), L: 80.6cm (31.8"), XL: 81.3cm (32"), 2XL: 82.6cm (32.5"), 3XL: 83.8cm (33")

Colour options:

Cobalt - black and white upper, black and cobalt blue lower panel
Blackberry - grey and lilac upper, grey and blackberry lower panel
Sage - deep green and ivory upper, deep green and sage lower panel
Spiced Orange - navy and grey upper, navy and spiced orange lower panel
Garnet - beige and coco upper, garnet-red and coco lower panel

Behind the brand

Attitudes by Renee features stylish and flattering separates and coordinated sets designed to give you confidence. This collection offers pieces that enable you to build the perfect look and incorporate style, comfort and - of course - attitude into your everyday wardrobe.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.155560

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE !!!! does anyone actually LIKE this ?

The plus size girl never ceases to amaze me that she is 5'11 and a 16/18 ?? she looks more like a 22/24 to me. I'm 5'7 , a size 18/20 and I look nowhere big as she does, I cannot understand this; - perhaps my thinner legs helps, I don't know.

Would you say Renee is a UK 10? She seems a lot smaller than that she said a U.S. 4 which DF said was a 10 but I had always thought that was an 8 UK.

DF also said she herself could wear a smaller size but IMO the one she has on is skimpy enough.

If they are going to give information I wish it was more accurate rather than "100 on the phones ordering"

All that pattern and colour would be hard to wear unless everything else was totally plain.

DF looks awful in it.

Even Tayna looks as if it is the wrong size but I think it might be the pattern down the front makes it look as if it doesn't meet in the middle.

I think it's the most horrible item of clothing I've ever seen on QVC, certainly the worst thing since that ghastly tin foil stretchy dress a couple of years ago.

But then I hardly watch it now so maybe I've missed something even worse...

1. It costs how much?!?

2. It's made of nasty would-zap-me-into-next-week acrylic!

3. It looks like a (cheap!) western horse blanket!

4. I have to......hand wash it.....on cold!?!

5. It costs how much?!?

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

I personally can`t understand or see the purpose of the waterfall `design` which is much more suited to a finer material. Belted it defeats the object of the `waterfall!! Why would you want to wear a `cardigan ` that falls away from your front leaving it exposed really useful in winter!! I just don`t get it!! I think its hideous and not seen anyone who looks good in it !! Apparently all the top designers are into these gawdy patterns too!!

Don't like the cardigan thing and really don't like Renee - apt that it's called Attitudes as she has lots, including condescending, high and mighty, abrupt. A bit of humour and humility wouldn't go amis, I really can't take to her at all.

There is this on Clearance.............
Attitudes by Renee Animal & Baroque Side Slit Hem Tunic £12.78

And this 155721
Attitudes by Renee Scoop Neck Tunic £37.02

Practically the same item.

I have several waterfall cardigans. They are all made of thin fabric and cost no more than around £10 each in sales. I like them as they cover my lumpy bits without being too frumpy.

I have just seen the TSV. It. Is. Awful. It looks like someone has sown a load of mismatched bits of fabric together. In the dark. Who are the QVC buyers? What made them think that this was a goer?

1. It costs how much?!?

2. It's made of nasty would-zap-me-into-next-week acrylic!

3. It looks like a (cheap!) western horse blanket!

4. I have to......hand wash it.....on cold!?!

5. It costs how much?!?

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Lol! I agree it's a ridiculous price for a gaudy acrylic cardi 😝

Just seen the TSV.
I think they are continuing with yesterday's "Back to the Future" day and sticking with the 80s vibe!
How long before they pull this and the OTOs start...?

I flicked over from the news this morning, and sat, riveted, by today's 'fashion' offerings from Renee.

I was instantly transported back over 60 years to the school room, where we all learned poetry by repeating aloud as a class:

By the shores of Gitchee Gumee
By the shining Big-Sea-Water
At the doorway of his wigwam
In the pleasant summer morning
Hiawatha stood and waited.

S'trewth! I thought Back to the Future day was yesterday?

Edit to add: Ha! I posted this before I saw your post, Red. Two minds think alike!

I must say the plus size model is not looking good in some of Renees stuff. They had her in a ghastly patterned stretch dress and it was way too short and tight. Im sure they must have had her in the wrong size and they shouldn't have let her go on in it. If they didn't have the correct size.

Thanks for the views on Renee's latest creation. I won't even bother turning over to check it out, I am so over the uneven hems from dresses, tops and jackets, just wish our so called 'designers', I use that term loosely, would get back to the drawing board and come up with something else. Aw well rant over away to put the kettle on.

I flicked over from the news this morning, and sat, riveted, by today's 'fashion' offerings from Renee.

I was instantly transported back over 60 years to the school room, where we all learned poetry by repeating aloud as a class:

By the shores of Gitchee Gumee
By the shining Big-Sea-Water
At the doorway of his wigwam
In the pleasant summer morning
Hiawatha stood and waited.

Well let's hope Hiawatha wasn't standing waiting for the Hermes man to lob this particular TSV in the general direction of his wigwam - if he bought that cardigan/blankie as a surprise for Minnehaha I doubt she'd have been impressed & he'd have spent the next day trudging many miles off to the nearest CollectPlus point to return it!

:mysmilie_507:

Latest posts

Back