BareMinerals launch a Liquid Foundation!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right this is seriously pigging me off I so want to get this ordered but have numerous appointments next week, so really would like to know the shades that will be available and whether or not a brush is to be included.
I would phone and ask but have just taken receipt of TWO digital hearing aids and am finding using the phone a bit difficult , bring back QVC active as at least the listings came up quickly there
Hx

normally it be the day before when they upload it properly

What colour would Nicola from Girls Aloud wear?;-) Could i use the Ready brush with this? After using that for a while and deciding it's not really doing much for me, I've returned to the original and think for me it works better...but I love the Ready brush.

Lee has said on FB shes pretty sure it wont come into stock early so looks like it will be shipping 28/07/2014 :(

How ridiculous is it to have a nationwide launch of a product when it isn't actually available yet? I'm no retail or PR expert but that's just the craziest thing ever.

E.L.F. do a synthetic flat-top. I bought mine a few years ago and love it. It's still going strong and cost £3. I do love this type of brush, also have a great one by Eco Tools, but think I will probably take a look at this when it comes into store, too.

I'm happy with my own mineral mix at the mo (and a few BB creams I've been messing around with lately), so this would have to be special to sway me to buy.

How ridiculous is it to have a nationwide launch of a product when it isn't actually available yet? I'm no retail or PR expert but that's just the craziest thing ever.

I agree, but its to create a frenzy of I must have it and be the first to get it, even if I have to wait a few weeks. You read about it all the time now, beauty bloggers are sent a product write about it, or newspapers (Yes you Daily Mail), will say it has not hit the UK yet but department stores have a waiting list for it. Or on QVC's part to know how many to order and what shades are most popular. I bet they only get about 6 or 7 shades in stock anyway not them all.

When Urban Decay released their Naked Palettes each one has people putting their names down at counters to be contacted the moment it came in. The counters even had to close waiting lists as they were unsure they could for fill all the advanced orders.

Sorry but I can't get excited over a tube of foundation cream. All seems like a big drive to make people believe they must have it. These advertising people know just how the mind works.

I know this may seem a bit excessive but Sephora will ship orders over £75 for a flat rate of £6 to the UK. AS they are $29 for foundation and $28 for the brush a couple of people could get together to create an order and even including shipping it would be faster and cheaper than Q. There is a video in QVC to help choose your colour.

I agree, but its to create a frenzy of I must have it and be the first to get it, even if I have to wait a few weeks. You read about it all the time now, beauty bloggers are sent a product write about it, or newspapers (Yes you Daily Mail), will say it has not hit the UK yet but department stores have a waiting list for it. Or on QVC's part to know how many to order and what shades are most popular. I bet they only get about 6 or 7 shades in stock anyway not them all.

When Urban Decay released their Naked Palettes each one has people putting their names down at counters to be contacted the moment it came in. The counters even had to close waiting lists as they were unsure they could for fill all the advanced orders.

Good point, never thought of that. I've noticed more and more that beauty bloggers are reviewing items before their release date. (Incidentally, I don't know how the skin of those bloggers doesn't go bananas with all the different creams, lotions and foundations they try. Still, lots of free goodies so it must be worth it)

Latest posts

Back