Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alexis just said that the mousse is a BN product and she has just tried it. I am really tempted to call and confront them with the fact that this product has been in L'Occ stores for the past 3 mths. Maybe not in the UK, still...

that is the way they always talk themselves out of it! For QVC nothing outside of the Ulk ceems to count as far as availability goes.

I have to admit i have bought this on auto delivery. my guy loves the milk shower gel and im gona sell some items making back the price of the kit then keep the rest! i did that with the laura geller tsv.

Yes it is in the UK stores and has been since December!!!!!!

I am in Belfast, yes it is part of the UK. Our currency is sterling not the euro, easy way to tell.

Watched the launch and thought Alison I really want to smack you with a rolled up newspaper for being a LIAR.

I also got the easy pay code but it looks like =Beauty in my email. So not sure if the equal sign is important. I don't want this TSV as I have three unopened 500mls body lotions and one of the shower cream unopened too.

It is not available in the rest of the UK though. Could be that Belfast and NI come under Ireland in "L'Occitane world".

Yes it is in the UK stores and has been since December!!!!!!

I am in Belfast, yes it is part of the UK. Our currency is sterling not the euro, easy way to tell.

Watched the launch and thought Alison I really want to smack you with a rolled up newspaper for being a LIAR.

I also got the easy pay code but it looks like =Beauty in my email. So not sure if the equal sign is important. I don't want this TSV as I have three unopened 500mls body lotions and one of the shower cream unopened too.

The full name for the UK is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I heard a comment about the mousse not being available elsewhere and was a bit surprised. It annoys me when they tell lies as it makes me feel they are treating us as fools.

Does anyone else think the TSV is TOO big?! I mean, three cleansing items including a gallon of body wash every 90 days?! Maybe if you have a family using it then you might use it up but really, I couldn't see me getting through the body wash, the mousse and the soap in 90 days and surely you'd be sick of the wash and lotion fragrance by the time the AD ran out as they're all the same?

I would have gone for this I think if it had been around £25-28, had smaller sizes and different smells in the wash and lotion. Not much different then LOL!

If the wash and lotions were different fragrances I might have been tempted despite my massive stash, but for me it's probably a good thing that I don't want the TSV.

I think NI availability must be in line with Eire and not GB as this has happened before with the launch of new scented hand creams. QVC were accused of porkies then too when they said they were the first to have these handcreams, but peeps in Belfast could already buy them. The lady in my local l'Occitane shop confirmed though that they wouldn't be in for another 8/10 days in the shops over here.

I got the email too, but won't use it to buy the TSV. I've got enough L'Occitane shower products to last a good while. I might spend it on something else later on, then I'd be in the competition. Wouldn't it be fantastic to win all those top 10 products!!

I thought JR looked amazing just now with Alexis. Red really suits her. Not too sure about Alexis's new hairstyle. She looks older somehow.

I am farting on this, suprise suprise. I think the sizes are too big and it would take me an age to get through them and I would get bored after a few weeks. I got the eazy pay code too so I may treat myself later but I thought it was a bit late in the day to send it out. I wonder if they weren't selling much stock and decided it needed a boost.It does seem to be the same old same old again.

I havent ordered it yet but DD says she needs more body lotion and she really likes the Loccitane one, I am not keen on the shower creams but DD likes them (wish she would pay for it)
Am really keen to try the rosebud and the frangipani mousse but not sure about the other two choices.

Cant understand why anyone wouldnt go for AD because you can always cancel it if you decide you dont want anymore but its too late to get the others after today

I am farting on this TSV.
I always buy the L'Occitane TSVs but don't like shower creams and prefer Decleor body cream as this one makes my skin feel rough.

Not watching so i am not tempted. I have just been upstairs and looked at my stash to get a grip on reality that i don't need anymore products.
I was tempted to get another of the last Elemis TSV sets but i just don't need it so emptied my basket and turned off the TV :mysmilie_81:

As I've said before I wasn't going for this TSV because I can't use the body lotion. I hadn't realised there was a mousse included and this is another reason I would not buy - had a L'Occitane white tea mousse once before and it was awful. The mousse disintegrated as soon as it hit my hand and so did absolutely nothing for my body. I think ladies that this is the reason why Alexis was pumping away with the product earlier!

I do have that easy pay voucher though and may go for the LG Decadent Delights. Was hoping they would show it again because this morning they only seemed to show the pink version and I fancy the Apricot plus I was a bit confused about the colours and names! x

I do like the shower cream and the body lotion, use them all the time but I am not keen on any of the fragrances in any of the four sets so not bothering with the TSV.

Meant to add as well that I have received two L'Occitane gift sets (identical Verbena ones) for a leaving gift from work and as a birthday gift from my sister so have even more reason to fart!

I'm not tempted by the TSV what so ever, so have gone for the LG Decadent delights in Peach and the LG Matte Maker Powder. Not tried any LG before, so thought it was about time I did! Ordered them both this morning before watching any of the shows, so I was pretty pleased to see them both in the 3pm hour - so excited about the Decadent delights now! Would have liked to have seen the pink option, but that sold out this morning :(

I think the new shower mousse bottles look so clinical, just not very L'Occitane looking to me!

Latest posts

Back