BIBI Tvs Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I was tempted by the TSV but thought it looked a bit big on the prestenters & model wrist and knew it would annoy me if it kept moving around like another Bibi I own.

However most of the reviews say it is far too small even on those who consider their wrist small. Just goes to show doesn't it. Me thinks there may be a glut in clearance soon LOL

Yes, I returned my white one. Easy to get on, but a bugger to get off !!! I also realised that in this hot weather, sweaty wrists would soon discolour the white, so sent it back

I have big wrists but it's fine on me? It's not loose by any means but I wouldn't want it hanging off.

There was a bracelet of a very similar style on Bid yesterday, for £8.99 (I think.) With the P&P etc factored in it was still loads cheaper that the Bibi one ........ although I didn't buy it. I know it wouldn't have been of the same quality as BB, but would have been a good alternative for someone with less of a budget.

I might have considered a Bibi one if there had only been one strand because I thought the multi-strand look was a bit 'clumpy.'

I got it and it was fine on me. I love the magnetic closures as I find them so much better than normal clasps so I've been busy at the sales getting more Bibi bracelets :grin:

Latest posts

Back