Blimey Dame Joan!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

........because this forum has a very bad reputation on many other forums/groups, and posts here aren't taken seriously .........

I have better things to do than waste my time prowling 'other forums' so wouldn't know, but am surprised if this one is so ****** awful that certain posters remain on here !!

The very fact that professionals employed by Q FB (and other posters ) end every question and answer with at least one x tells me everything I need to know about it.

I used parenthesis in my use of the term "warped perception". That's just a turn of phrase to make a more general point, and was not aimed at anybody in particular, I wanted to make the point that often, the tone of threads on here is very negative, but that often, if you actually watch the show and form your own view, you might perceive it differently. If you do perceive it differently, positively even, it is absolutely fine to say so and it is a shame sometimes, to read whole threads where if you do not jump on the bandwagon of negativity, you are lynched (not literally, of course).

I think I stated directly where I was not agreeing with DD. I reserved the parenthesis for more general comment. I am allowed to say my views, right?

Frankly it is not really worth bothering about anyway, is it? This is just chat about shopping and it really isn't worth getting upset over. Why would anyone care if I post thst I don't see something in the same way they do? I certainly don't mind if others don't see things as I do. I just like to see balanced and fair opinions, even it it goes against the majority. Variety is the spice of life.

"This forum has a very bad reputation..."

What a load of old BOLLOX! Sorry but it is. People LOVE this forum. Q presenters read it, people like the mix of opinions / discussion / debate / tips etc.

As with any forum one does tend to get what I call the "Basildon Bond battleaxes," but they are easily dealt with by blocking!

Horses for courses. We agree, we disagree, we like, we dislike, we laugh, we cry, we argue , we make friends, we support, we knock down, we live, we die, we`re human, we succeed, we fail, we have a rollercoaster relationship with all things Q, it`s up, it`s down, it`s real, it`s false, it`s life, it`s us and it`s just a forum !

I have better things to do than waste my time prowling 'other forums' so wouldn't know, but am surprised if this one is so ****** awful that certain posters remain on here !!

I wonder that you spend so much time prowling here if you have so many better things to do. The shame is that because of the image it projects many good people don't join here.

Please stop with the personal attacks!

As far as I can see what is happening here is someone trying to create an argument! I will close this thread if this continues!

The very fact that professionals employed by Q FB (and other posters ) end every question and answer with at least one x tells me everything I need to know about it.

Many FB posters have complained vehemently about the "x" on the staff posts. QVC's MD has said he instructed the Social Media team to end their posts with "x" because he thinks it's appropriate for "the informality of social media". I don't blame the staff for having a boss who's an idiot.

Many FB posters have complained vehemently about the "x" on the staff posts. QVC's MD has said he instructed the Social Media team to end their posts with "x" because he thinks it's appropriate for "the informality of social media". I don't blame the staff for having a boss who's an idiot.

They're not the only ones. I had a massive complaint with Very years ago and my first point was about the "kiss" in response to my complaint. They apologised and sorted the problem but my next order was just as much of a shambles so I vowed not to shop with them again (and haven't).

I don't get an X from QVC Facebook, they banned me from posting. I live with the burden:mysmilie_15:

They've banned and blocked me nine times so far, I just go straight back with a new name. They don't like what I say about Dennis Basso and the fact that almost all the cosmetics/skincare they sell are cruel products. They kept putting up a statement that had incorrect information about the EU animal testing laws and heavily implied that products sold by Q aren't cruel. I corrected it every time and in the end said I would report them for deliberately misleading their customers if they posted it again. They have now changed what they say in their statement and are telling customers to contact the companies direct for information on animal testing, so it was worth that battle because a lot more people are now realising the main QVC brands are not cruelty free. They banned me four times while I was fighting against that statement!

Every so often they "threaten" people by saying that those who break the rules will be banned, and I reply by pointing out it's a hollow threat because they can't stop people from returning to the page immediately. They don't seem to understand that.

Love her or hate her, her range has now gone live on Marks website. Use code MAY16A16 for 20% off. Quite a few colours in her lipstick, 16 in all. Not sure how long the code is valid for.

Latest posts

Back