Carmel with Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Oops:mysmilie_847:! Dennis Basso is not impressed with Carmel at all. I have never seen Dennis look so irritated with any of the presenters before. He is usually flirty and having good fun with the presenters. He gets on like house on fire with even Anne Dawson :giggle:.
This morning he looks bored:dull: and angry:doh: Not any smiles even:sad: He really looks put out!He was not even smiling when speaking with a caller :thinking: He even snapped at Carmel, asking "doesn't it say on your card?" I have just seen him put a jacket on Carmel.......usually he helps the presenter,and usually says how good it looks etc, but today he put the jacket on Carmel as if he did not like even to touch her:doh:

I was going to start a thread on this funnily enough. Caramel is getting on my nerves. It seems uncomfortable between them and he looks in a right snotty mood. I don't really like either of them anyway - her voice!!! Everything is SO SORFT, and the CORST is so low. Aaargh.

I was going to start a thread on this funnily enough. Caramel is getting on my nerves. It seems uncomfortable between them and he looks in a right snotty mood. I don't really like either of them anyway - her voice!!! Everything is SO SORFT, and the CORST is so low. Aaargh.
Just at the last minute, he said that he was on later with the "gorgeous Debbie" and I got the impression that he was telling Carmel something:giggle:

Just at the last minute, he said that he was on later with the "gorgeous Debbie" and I got the impression that he was telling Carmel something:giggle:
I heard that also, he he, but i think he was bit rude to the people phoning in, as if he couldnt wait to get
rid of them, kept saying bye . Maybe he was just grumpy :thinking:

Yes, I thought that comment was a bit pointed. Silly old fool! He is lucky that anyone buys his clothes at all, given his 'other job'.

Carmel keeps mentioning the ****** "C" word. Hope this isn't the start of pushing everything as a gift for Christmas. It's only August- please don't mention Christmas until November!!!!

Well, maybe trying to sell coats on a hot day (where I am anyway!) is meaning low sales which is irritating him. OR - I have always thought in the past that DB was a bit of a letch and like touching the ladies just a bit too much - I remember once alison keenan looking very uncomfortable once when he was pawing her. So, maybe Caramel just told him to keep his hands to himself and he was a bit put out! Sorry if i have offended any DB fans, its just my perception of him.

Well, maybe trying to sell coats on a hot day (where I am anyway!) is meaning low sales which is irritating him. OR - I have always thought in the past that DB was a bit of a letch and like touching the ladies just a bit too much - I remember once alison keenan looking very uncomfortable once when he was pawing her. So, maybe Caramel just told him to keep his hands to himself and he was a bit put out! Sorry if i have offended any DB fans, its just my perception of him.

I was convinced he was a letch, until I found out he is gay. He does paw at the presenters though, some don't seem to mind - he's a creep nonetheless.

Carmel keeps mentioning the ****** "C" word. Hope this isn't the start of pushing everything as a gift for Christmas. It's only August- please don't mention Christmas until November!!!!

completely off topic just for a sec, saw my first Christmas cards on sale yesterday when shopping - puh-leeze...!

I heard that also, he he, but i think he was bit rude to the people phoning in, as if he couldnt wait to get
rid of them, kept saying bye . Maybe he was just grumpy :thinking:
Yes, today he really is grumpy, we will have to see how he is with the "gorgeous Debbie" I am not in to watch, someone else will be watching I suppose.
I agree with you re-customer callers. He was very ungracious with the first caller, so much so that I felt embarrassed for her:blush:
the last one at least got a smile . He owes his wealth to the people who buys his stuff, so the least he can do is be nice to them:devil:
He also mentioned about going to Germany as if it was a better deal than coming to UK:thinking:
I had in the past bought 5 scarves from him , I bought them as presents,(it was on special offer) but kept 3 for myself and they were very good value for the money and people have admired them and have asked from where I had got them from.

completely off topic just for a sec, saw my first Christmas cards on sale yesterday when shopping - puh-leeze...!

Me too. The woman in front of me told the sales assistant how disgusted she was to see them on sale now. He just stood there open mouthed. I thought, good for her though. It really is pathetic and means that there will be less general/birthday cards on sale now until the end of the year. People do have birthdays, weddings, new jobs etc this time of the year too!

Me too. The woman in front of me told the sales assistant how disgusted she was to see them on sale now. He just stood there open mouthed. I thought, good for her though. It really is pathetic and means that there will be less general/birthday cards on sale now until the end of the year. People do have birthdays, weddings, new jobs etc this time of the year too!

They're all the same now tho aren't they...I saw them in two charity shops plus Card Factory, they don't want to be left out!

paws at the models too.
I think he likes Ann Dawson a lot, one night he was trying to give her a few coats, really persuading her to take them. She said that she was not allowed and later told him to behave:giggle: Most probably she said that because he was offering them on air. I bet she would have accepted if they were off air :nod:

Hi,

yes, I deffo think think he doesnt like Caramel.

I suppose its like all things, there are some people you get on really well with, some not so much. And some people you just hate on sight :) (or maybe thats just me!)

Or possibly she made some remark.

Have to admit, I find Caramels voice really irritating.

Cheers,
karen

Yes, I thought that comment was a bit pointed. Silly old fool! He is lucky that anyone buys his clothes at all, given his 'other job'.

His 'other job' being...having beautiful creatures skinned alive for for ugly rich bitches to wear, do you mean Itchy?? :angry: So the vile old queen was having a hissy fit was he?? Tbh I'm surprised any of the presenters agree to work with the wicked ******* let alone be pleasant to him. I like Carmel and I'm hoping the frosty atmosphere was due to unspoken contempt of having to breathe the same air as him.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back