Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

carrie

Registered Shopper
I'm a frequent visitor here, but I don't tend to post much, but I really wanted to say, how great is Catherine Huntley looking these days! I much prefer her with blonde hair, and her recent weight loss makes her look the picture of health. If you read this Catherine, you look really beautiful.

I like catherine huntley. She does look nice today I agree and she looks well and healthy with that little bit of weight loss.but I think she looked great before too. I have met her and she is a very nice sincere person IMHO.

Thought her hair looked lovely today as well - I worried when she said she was doing DietChef as she really didn't need to lose any weight, but she still looks great (and I agree re her sincerity, she's a lovely person too)

Agree

Yep, exceptionally pretty today (not jealous at all!)

When I think of how she was when she started, it's as if she's a different presenter. She's "slowed down", calmed down, knows her stuff and comes across very well. I couldn't do it.

Just my opinion. Let's see how long before someone comes along to...say something nasty about her.

I watched the Black Gold show and thought her hair looked really great. I'm growing mine at the moment and like her style/length. I'm hoping the Ojon TSV will work wonders!:giggle:

I like Catherine a lot,have done since the beginning,even when she annoys me,she doesn't really.:)

I like Catherine a lot, she seems to get the juice out of life if you read her blog. She has a great voice, would be super on the radio too.

I really didnt want to be the one to start the negativity but i really dont like Catherines presenting style - actually its not even that. I just switch off, zone out when she is on. She doesnt irritate me, just doesnt excite me.

Addressing the OP, I will agree that she is a fine looking lady and very sweet im sure in "real life". Unlike the most of the reast of you, i also think she looked good when she first joined and her appearnace has improved with age (except the dark hair heavy fringe period)!!

I really didnt want to be the one to start the negativity but i really dont like Catherines presenting style - actually its not even that. I just switch off, zone out when she is on. She doesnt irritate me, just doesnt excite me.

Addressing the OP, I will agree that she is a fine looking lady and very sweet im sure in "real life". Unlike the most of the reast of you, i also think she looked good when she first joined and her appearnace has improved with age (except the dark hair heavy fringe period)!!

How dare you have a contrary opinion,how very dare you!!!Don't you know the sun shines out of Catherine's ass?? I will not hear a bad word said of her.
Away with you before I stab you in your disagreeable neck!

:rock:

When I think of how she was when she started, it's as if she's a different presenter. She's "slowed down", calmed down, knows her stuff and comes across very well.
I don't watch QVC as much as I used to but I caught up with her the other day - she still made me feel breathless but not nearly as badly as in her "motormouth" days.

As for her appearance and product knowledge - A1, I'd say :)

clemenzina

I've always thought Catherine was a lovely looking lady with a great figure. I don't watch QVC these days, but she was the only female presenter I could tolerate when I did, as long as she didn't go into gushing mode. I watched her present a jewellery show a year or so back, and she had obviously done her homework on the items shown and came across as relaxed and knowledgable, without too much of the 'hard sell'. She likes cats, too, so that's another plus.

I immediately warm to people who love cats (any animal really), which is silly because an axe murderer might like cats. I don't watch much (more into jewellery), but I do really like Catherine and her knowledgeable, calm style of presenting. Most of the ladies on a couple of the jewellery channels should take note and learn a thing or two from her!

I worship the ground she walks on, lol. Far and away the best looking female presenter on TV in my book.

I really like Catherine. I was reading her posts in the Diet Chef forum and was very impressed with how she was trying to sort out the issues people were having with the forum/product even though it was something QVC management should have been dealing with. Seems a very kind and sweet person.

I saw some of yesterdays show but, I'm sorry, I didn't actually like her hair, but then I'm not fond of extensions anyway. For me, her best hairstyle was when she had it cut in a very sleek bob and it was darker. I thought she looked gorgeous then!

I haven't seen Catherine since she has come back from her time off but I think she always looks good and like she has taken care over her appearance. I didn't think she really looked like she needed to lose weight before the Diet Chef diet experiment, I'd be delighted to look like the "before"!

I'm a cat lover too so that's another point in her favour as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Back