Charging Easypay for goods already returned?? Is this Legal???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is how it can be done! Last week I ordered 3 tablets from Amazon for my grandchildren's birthdays. This Wednesday my daughter texted me to say one had stopped charging, so I advised Amazon who immediately emailed me a returns label which I emailed over to my daughter. Yesterday she sent the parcel off and in the evening Amazon emailed me to say the refund had been processed and to allow 5/7 days to show in my account. QVC, that to me is award winning customer service.

well qvc customer services is second to none i dont believe you :mysmilie_15:

In your circumstances, I would recommend you initiate a chargeback/dispute via your bank as the quickest way of getting the money back as Akimbo suggests. Furthermore, it's worth remembering that if you pay for items with a credit card, you have additional rights to claim against the card provider as well as the retailer if items prove to be defective - it's a valuable and often underused method of getting your money back quickly.

Is this slow snail pace refund procedure due to the fact businesses get interest on a daily basis? So the longer they can hold onto your money saying your return is still in transit when its sat in the warehouse waiting to be `received` the more they make out of you on top of the extortionate P&P . Can we track our returns or is it too expensive? Then we could challenge them when they are saying they haven`t received it !
Hope its sorted to your satisfaction and welcome Dave!!

The interest on money is a business account is an absolute pittance. Its nowhere near what we get as consumers and that's bad enough. Even if they were sitting on thousands for a fortnight they'd make a few pounds.

Its a standing joke in my business that we don't get enough interest on the savings account each month to buy a packet of envelopes!

The interest on money is a business account is an absolute pittance. Its nowhere near what we get as consumers and that's bad enough. Even if they were sitting on thousands for a fortnight they'd make a few pounds.

Its a standing joke in my business that we don't get enough interest on the savings account each month to buy a packet of envelopes!

maybe not interest but those thousands of pounds in qvc coffers are still... in thier coffers

Over a year I should think when added to the profit made on the P&P it adds up to a substantial amount not to be sneezed at!! There must be a reason that they don`t refund as quickly as other online retailers!!

Thank you everyone for your advice!! The latest on this saga is that after receiving the headphone back and contacting QVC Hemes arrived the day day and picked up the headphones! After 14 days there was still no indication that the goods were returned so on contacting QVC they said they never received them back so have now sent me a form to say why I'm returning the goods, wether I want a refund or replcement! It does not state how long they will take to process my refund!! I am on disability so £20 is a lot of money for to have paid out!!

Thank you everyone for your advice!! The latest on this saga is that after receiving the headphone back and contacting QVC Hemes arrived the day day and picked up the headphones! After 14 days there was still no indication that the goods were returned so on contacting QVC they said they never received them back so have now sent me a form to say why I'm returning the goods, wether I want a refund or replcement! It does not state how long they will take to process my refund!! I am on disability so £20 is a lot of money for to have paid out!!

you can get them to email a link. take a photo of the signed form and send it as an attatchment and good luck

I returned the Acer tablet, twice, which I bought mum, for christmas. QVC is still taking the easy payments. This has happened on several occasions.

Latest posts

Back