Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 08/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhhhh, more glittery twigs and vases that we can buy cheaper in The Range, Dunelms or TK Maxx.

Give her credit, she's getting 'stuff' cheap from the far East and then flogging it on a shopping channel. Same with the endless battery twinkle lights for Christmas, can be bought for pounds cheaper and free shipping on a Chinese website.

Very true Brissles.I got one of her small glittery trees last Christmas and it is poor quality ,but I didnt expect much else ,except the sales hype they give you suggests its fantastic.
I should know better by now. I kept it and will use it again but I dress it in my own way to make it look better.

Very true Brissles.I got one of her small glittery trees last Christmas and it is poor quality ,but I didnt expect much else ,except the sales hype they give you suggests its fantastic.
I should know better by now. I kept it and will use it again but I dress it in my own way to make it look better.

Assuming it is a Christmas tree-type item again this year... why not investigate one of the ones at this site (which I also linked to for the eye-wateringly expensive Christmas tree TSV last weekend) : http://www.christmastreeworld.co.uk/led-blossom-trees

I'm very tempted myself.

I like it aswell but our cats would think it was a new toy and have it over in a second.

Yep we have the same problem. We put our tree up just a couple of days before Christmas and take it down just a couple of days after Christmas. Our cat sees a Christmas tree as her own personal adventure playground and when we get up in the morning she`s either knocked it over or wrecked it by knocking the baubles and tinsel off it. Last Christmas she ended up entangling herself in the lights. Usually she`s such a lazy cat and spends most of the day sleeping and doesn`t bother with ornaments or anything else lying around but the minute we bring out the Christmas tree she turns into a monster.

My mum used to have 2 very realistic birds that went on the tree every year... feathers and all. Naturally our cats couldn't tolerate birds in the house - cue tree-and-cat-related mayhem year after year... it became a bit of a tradition :mysmilie_17: Fortunately my dad had a very secure base for the tree...

I quite fancy a blossom tree, just because living in a flat means nowhere to store bulky items year-to-year... so a tree which I could use and have out all year round has distinct advantages. I just need to decide if I want one with multi-coloured lights or warm white (don't like the the bluish white at all, not relaxing at all).

PS. I really don't work for this company I keep linking to... they just seem to be very good value with a great range of choice... nor am I using an affiliated link. There is a very eye-opening post on Caroline Hiron's blog about affiliate links... I didn't know what that really meant... but just let's say kerrr-CHINGGG! : http://www.carolinehirons.com/2016/10/a-word-on-affiliate-links.html I know she's talking about beauty specifically, but you have to believe that this must also be true for other categories of products...

Alison Cork Feather Tipped Faux Fur & Satin Throw
Item Number: 805378
QVC Price £61.00
Todays Special Value Price Under £47
P&P £5.95

A feather-tipped, faux fur throw from Alison Cork with sumptuous satin on the reverse. This soft and snuggly throw comes in sophisticated shades that will perfectly complement any home decor, adding a luxurious accent to your bedroom or living room.

Fabulously on-trend - the longer length of the faux fur, plus the feather-style accents gives this throw a stylish finish, meaning this Alison Cork piece is both on-trend as well as being soft and warm.

Keeping cosy, any time, any place - this warming throw can be kept by the sofa for chilly nights curled up in front of the TV, at the end of your bed when you want to keep your toes toasty, and even in the car for long journeys that require a fortifying nap to see you through!

Colour options:

Grey
Mink
Peacock

Mink and Peacock options: faux fur: 77% acrylic, 23% polyester; satin reverse: 100% polyester
Grey option: faux fur: 64% acrylic, 36% polyester; satin reverse: 100% polyester
Dry clean only
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805378

'fabulously on trend'! Code for another load of old tat we can sell for a ridiculous amount of money.

Aha, a throw. Now that he who dominates all blankets :mysmilie_1: has sadly passed away, I may have a look at this. I do now have another lucky four legged friend who adores my Kelly Hoppen furry feast, but he doesn't covet and steal them like his predecessor. I know I should just "tell them it's not theirs". Rescues always have their own ideas :mysmilie_48: I'll see what this is like as I have a couple of AC pieces and they are good quality.

CC

Alison Cork Feather Tipped Faux Fur & Satin Throw
Item Number: 805378
QVC Price £61.00
Todays Special Value Price Under £47
P&P £5.95

A feather-tipped, faux fur throw from Alison Cork with sumptuous satin on the reverse. This soft and snuggly throw comes in sophisticated shades that will perfectly complement any home decor, adding a luxurious accent to your bedroom or living room.

Fabulously on-trend - the longer length of the faux fur, plus the feather-style accents gives this throw a stylish finish, meaning this Alison Cork piece is both on-trend as well as being soft and warm.

Keeping cosy, any time, any place - this warming throw can be kept by the sofa for chilly nights curled up in front of the TV, at the end of your bed when you want to keep your toes toasty, and even in the car for long journeys that require a fortifying nap to see you through!

Colour options:

Grey
Mink
Peacock

Mink and Peacock options: faux fur: 77% acrylic, 23% polyester; satin reverse: 100% polyester
Grey option: faux fur: 64% acrylic, 36% polyester; satin reverse: 100% polyester
Dry clean only
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805378

There has been a throw of this type from Alison Cork before, if I recall correctly. I was kicking myself I didn't get it, and I believe it was well reviewed.

Latest posts

Back