Claire Sutton's Nail laquer on 2 pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
How does anything he recognise the nail colour Claire is wearing today?Customer Services can only tell me it is Leighton Denny one, I really like the shade and wonder what it is, thanks

It looks like Attention Seeker - I don't own it so can't paste a swatch but see here:

http://www.lipglossiping.com/2013/09/leighton-denny-temptation-aw-2013-collection/

It's not a new shade but seems you can still get it, eg below, but I could be wrong about the colour so check around carefully first:

http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/n...temptation-attention-seeker-12ml-discon-p7207

Thanks very much for your help , I will have a good look at it and see if that's what it is, I think I have seen that colour on my travels before and liked it, you would think Q would know or at least see if they can find out, I better check I have not already got it in my stash !

It looks a bit like the new shade "Raspberry Fury" which is in this set (4th auto delivery drop from a TSV) It's the polish on the right in the photos but in real life it's more cherry than purple coloured.

Thanks Akimbo,I like that one too, oh decisions decisions, I would like to see it live on air to see if it is that one,but sadly no video yet, I really must not buy anymore nail lacquer ,

Can you tweet her, surely this is the one occasion when their blasted twatting is appropriate rather than how many Charlie Bears can be piled on one bed

Me neither but I seem to be the odd one out!

At least in marks you will see it and no postage albeit you won't be able to return it but how likely is that for a single bottle.

It looks a bit like the new shade "Raspberry Fury" which is in this set (4th auto delivery drop from a TSV) It's the polish on the right in the photos but in real life it's more cherry than purple coloured.

Ah, first thing I thought was it might be Raspberry Fury as they tend to wear polishes that are coming up in a TSV soon or have recently been in one. I didn't get the last AD set (this strange sensation I think must be self-control came over me and I cancelled the AD in Sept) but looking on the website, I thought it couldn't be either of the reddish ones on the TSV pic. If it's actually a red to deep pink colour, I bet you are right.

PS I just saw Raspberry Fury on eBay and the seller's photo is very much like the colour CS was wearing.

Last edited:
I'm currently wearing the raspberry fury from the AD set. I'm really disappointed that the poilsh on the tips wore away within a few hours. It may have been my application but over the weekend I was wearing nails inc gel from the last tsv and was really impressed with how it stayed almost perfect for a couple of days.

I'll redo it tomorrow being careful to apply it the best I can and see if I get a better result.

I'm currently wearing the raspberry fury from the AD set. I'm really disappointed that the poilsh on the tips wore away within a few hours. It may have been my application but over the weekend I was wearing nails inc gel from the last tsv and was really impressed with how it stayed almost perfect for a couple of days.

I'll redo it tomorrow being careful to apply it the best I can and see if I get a better result.
Ooh that's a shame, I went for all the LD Tsvs last year and was disappointed with them, the colours were lovely but they chipped so soon on me, so I am very wary of purchasing more, but then I chip Shellac quickly, I am a manicurist's nightmare!

I have found this with many LD metallics, sadly. I am wearing Caught Red Handed and the tips were wearing by the morning after application. A shame as I am a big Leighton fan and love his colours.

I also love the LD colours, but am another who wears at the tips on the first day and wakes up with chips the next! I must be tapping my nails in my sleep or something. After using Nails Inc, I'm also not a fan of the LD brushes either.

Latest posts

Back