Could anyone tell me please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Where the heck would one wear this lux! outfit please :geek: :unsure:
5A414DDB-0613-4DF0-958B-4A4CD661DEDF.jpeg84094545-2AAB-4146-80EF-93662961D118.jpeg

Melissa & Queen Julia are slipping up because we all know that the places an outfit can be worn are normally described in such detail they don't have time to give out all the necessary info. I think it would be STENNING over a jumpsuit just to make visiting the loo even more complicated. I heard her say that one of the other pieces would make you feel elevated :ROFLMAO:

I did wear something very like that once.... I put my own stylish stamp on it by choosing to wear it back to front, in pure icy white teamed with a little pair of compression stockings and a saline drip for that post-surgery story coming through.

I rocked that hospital gown!!!

When I lived in a small village every year they had a scarecrow competition and people would make a scarecrow , dress them up and then fix them to their front walls or place them in their gardens. Some of these outfits above would even make the scarecrows look bad and the village scarecrows were often more fashionable than any of Q`s offerings.

I get excited thinking I have poor taste, when I hear the glowing reasons why we should buy some of these clothes. Then I wake up, and realise it’s not me at all, it’s how QVC hyperbole makes us think when and where we should wear these “chic” pieces:unsure::unsure::unsure:

They are showing MH stuff at the moment and TBH it is the type of thing an 90 year old great great granny would wear to a wedding . No one under 90 would even go there.
when Julia was on with MH yesterday she said the pink Cardi thing would be just the thing for her 94 year old mother. I don’t think MH was too impressed.

Latest posts

Back