Cowboy crafting ad...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
how cringeworthy and tacky is that ha ha ha ha!!!

QVC have sunk to an all time low...yeeeeehaaaah!!!!!!!:devil:

just like that 'Go Compare' advert, this one also has me reaching for the mute button on the remote. :down:

I have just seen the advert.....embarassing!!

No wonder Rosemary just keeps her head down. She is the only person on craft shows who I can actually watch and not squirm at. Amy talks to us as though she is a helper in a 5 year olds craft lesson....

By the way, my craft magazine has an advert in for QVC's craft event on Tuesday & it just looks like a Sissex machine as the TSV by the wording.........

Have just seen this.:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_510::mysmilie_517::mysmilie_517::mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507::mysmilie_458::mysmilie_466::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_867:

I thought it was hilarious in a "so bad its good" way. The decopage line by Dawn is brilliant catchphrase.

how cringeworthy and tacky is that ha ha ha ha!!!

QVC have sunk to an all time low...yeeeeehaaaah!!!!!!!:devil:

Leave it to the professionals springs to mind, it prob. sounded good on paper, Dawnie making contact with her adoring fans, but it didn't work. I feel stressed now, I am going to have to sit with the remote poised at channel hop (mute is not enough) whilst I am supposed to be enjoying the delectable delights of today's offerings, just in case it's on! :rain:

Who is it then?? I'm confused. I thought there were 4 women on the advert...Dawn, Amy, someone I can't name and Rosemerry? If it wasn't Rosemerry keeping her head down who is it??

Who is it then?? I'm confused. I thought there were 4 women on the advert...Dawn, Amy, someone I can't name and Rosemerry? If it wasn't Rosemerry keeping her head down who is it??

I think it's meant to be Rosemary but presumably she wasn't there to film it and someone else is pretending to be her hence her face is hidden.

I didn't think it was that bad, just looked like they were having fun & taking the rip out of themselves

There was a picture of Rosemary tho, towards the end of the advert.

Latest posts

Back