Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't think it will be a little Ralph ? :movie:
I'm I right to think they were but not anymore ?

:flower:

Hi, you're right with the Fiennes, but it was Joe not Ralph and they broke up a few years ago now. :flower:
RG

I was never that keen, but she'll slot back in very well I expect. I think she'll be good for QVC:cheeky:

AHEM!! You heard it here first!

I always liked Debbie but as I haven't seen her for years I shall reserve judgement. I'm sure she will be an improvement on the likes of Cloudier, Sara, Catherine & Jill - all of whom I'd like to see the back of. :wave2:
My sentiments exactly.:Yikes!: Debbie will be a much needed breath of fresh air, in comparison to those vacuous folks.:sleepy:

Last edited:
Have just met her

She's definitely back - just sat opposite her at a make and take at the craft event - I don't remember her from before but she seemed perfectly pleasant today

I'm glad to hear she is coming back - I certainly watched more QVC years ago - some of the presenters they have today are nowhere near as good imho

Bea

Last week on her Facebook page she posted she had been out to get her new QVC wardrobe, and will be back on QVC about the 24th October.

What, not supporting QVC fashion! if I remember right last time round she had at least two of everything QVC sold. Hide

Last week on her Facebook page she posted she had been out to get her new QVC wardrobe, and will be back on QVC about the 24th October.

I can't access her news on Facebook. :sad:
Do you have to be a "Friend" of hers to read them ?

On Sunday 18/10/2009, there are 3 hours marked "Sara Griffiths / TBC" in the QVC TV guide.
Maybe TBC could mean... Debbie Flint ? :angel::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back