Did anyone buy the Elemis mitts?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I just went on waitlist (and I'll be checking them thoroughly to make sure they're brand new if they ever arrive!!) for them, they look lush! I currently use my LE muslin cloths but sometimes I prefer something a little softer and I'm a sucker for anything like this.

anyone tried them?

Tx

I didnt see them aired but I saw them on the website on waitlist.

Will be interested to find out what folks think as facial mitts are great when doing facials.

Mine have arrived, Im on ****** night duty for a few weeks, but Im looking forward to using them in my pre shift bath with my beloved Sarah Chapman!

I have rather shrewdly left a pair in DDs room and will leave mine in the bathroom, ( with the remaining two pairs squirelled away :LOL:)

They look and feel a beautiful quality btw. On first appearances I'm very pleased

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227739

I ordered this last month and they've arrived - the mitts look really lovely - thick and soft . I haven't used them yet as I haven't wanted to spoil them ! Doh !

Yikes I've just realised that mine is only £2 more than the mitts on their own ! I'm sure they're the same ones. Mine is on waitlist only too but it might be worth joining that list too for the saving and, hopefully, more of a chance of you getting them !

Edit myself - i've just realised that there are more pairs in the other kit but this kit might suit some and might give more of a chance of getting them.

Last edited:
Mine have arrived, Im on ****** night duty for a few weeks, but Im looking forward to using them in my pre shift bath with my beloved Sarah Chapman!

I have rather shrewdly left a pair in DDs room and will leave mine in the bathroom, ( with the remaining two pairs squirelled away :LOL:)

They look and feel a beautiful quality btw. On first appearances I'm very pleased

Does that mean you get 4 pairs? It says set of 4 so I thought you only got 4 but if you get 4 pairs then thats a real bargain, will definately have to get some.

Were they aired at the weekend?
I dont remember seeing them on the new beauty items

Just watched the presentation on the web and they sold out in just over a minute and a half - typical on the one night when I didnt stay up to watch a beauty TSV launch.
Will just have to hope we get them on waitlist, they looked lovely and soft :)

Does that mean you get 4 pairs? It says set of 4 so I thought you only got 4 but if you get 4 pairs then thats a real bargain, will definately have to get some.

I dont remember seeing them on the new beauty items

The one review up says that you get four pairs, so yes, eight in total. I'm really miffed that I missed them now!

ooh, I really hope I get some of these now. I watched the original show on repeat so they were well gone by then!

That's interesting about the cleanser kit that comes with the mitts. I prefer my A'kin cleanser so I guess I'll have to wait...or check out eBay maybe!

Tx

Just watched the presentation on the web and they sold out in just over a minute and a half - typical on the one night when I didnt stay up to watch a beauty TSV launch.
Will just have to hope we get them on waitlist, they looked lovely and soft :)

Now you have made me order them on waitlist bluebell, :LOLI didn't even know about them but 4 pairs is just too good to turn down eeeeeeeee I learn how to resist!

It says set of 4 so I thought you only got 4 but if you get 4 pairs then thats a real bargain, will definately have to get some.

I dont remember seeing them on the new beauty items[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Yes you get 4 PAIRS all individually packaged in cellophane BB, Yes they were aired at the Elemis TSV launch and YES they were listed in the new beauty items thread thats where I ordered mine from pre airing.

I am on waitlist for a second set :fume: these are simply FABULOUS!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you have made me order them on waitlist bluebell, :LOLI didn't even know about them but 4 pairs is just too good to turn down eeeeeeeee I learn how to resist!

Its not my fault BJ I didnt make you order them :D

Yes you get 4 PAIRS all individually packaged in cellophane BB, Yes they were aired at the Elemis TSV launch and YES they were listed in the new beauty items thread thats where I ordered mine from pre airing.

I am on waitlist for a second set :fume: these are simply FABULOUS!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks Jabba, cant believe I missed them on the new beauty items, never mind hopefully they will come back in stock and all the waitlist orders will be fulfilled

Mine came today & as Jabba said they are Fabulous !!! Really good quailty & soft - had to try them straight away & had a bit of a cleanse & just feel lovely on the face - much better than cotton wool , they will also be perfect for removing mask's etc !!

Sorry Girls think these are another must own product !!!! dancing

xxx

this might seem like a really dumb question but how do you use them??

Is it wet or dry?

What do you remove with them,cleanser,masks,tri enzyme or all of the previous?

Just googled them to see if I can get them anywhere else and someone is selling a pair on ebay, bids over £6 and P&P £2.35 - 8 bidders

You use them wet sweetpea, instead of a cloth or flannel, you can remove cleanser or mask with them, I have been looking for mitts for a while as they are great for doing facials, just now I use facial sponges

Latest posts

Back